Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

TANKS!!!!!

cpts3xdonky

• Member ID:  20112
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  568
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

im in the Beta , I will let some  of you that would like to try the tanks in Beta use my account , you will have to mod  ur config file in game  to get into the Nightly server which is running the tanks , I have all the info and  data to enter in config  , if intrested  then leave me a msg and will tell you haw to  get the  Nightly server on to your game . doing this does not effect your game in any way as you have to have 2x installs of the game on comp  as instructed by Gajin

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968
  • Device:  Windows

How does it compare with World Of Tanks?

How does it compare with World Of Tanks?

very simmilar bt I think warthunder may win in the end  with there play style n graphics, just sems to be a moe complete game as it does try to follow  facts with the Historic battles etc , will keep you posted on warthunders  changes .

they only let us play on beta  Thursdays and saturdays so iv only played  twice .  My only upset is that it seems  1 hit is enough to kill a tank,  im using  only the tier 1 but thats the same for the enemy so week armour n week guns I would have thought but like I said , 1 shot 1 kill or  atleast you or your target will be dissabled so its dead on the next shot .

Camping seems to be the chosen choice of  attack and spawn camping  is allready a problem which Im sure they will fix, even if they dont  a team mate in the air can clear squaters out easy enough

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

very simmilar bt I think warthunder may win in the end  with there play style n graphics, just sems to be a moe complete game as it does try to follow  facts with the Historic battles etc , will keep you posted on warthunders  changes .

they only let us play on beta  Thursdays and saturdays so iv only played  twice .  My only upset is that it seems  1 hit is enough to kill a tank,  im using  only the tier 1 but thats the same for the enemy so week armour n week guns I would have thought but like I said , 1 shot 1 kill or  atleast you or your target will be dissabled so its dead on the next shot .

Camping seems to be the chosen choice of  attack and spawn camping  is allready a problem which Im sure they will fix, even if they dont  a team mate in the air can clear squaters out easy enough

So what is the aims for the tanks then? do they have to take objectives or something or just go all out to destroy enemy team?

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Birthday:  04/02/1962

im in the Beta , I will let some of you that would like to try the tanks in Beta use my account , you will have to mod ur config file in game to get into the Nightly server which is running the tanks , I have all the info and data to enter in config , if intrested then leave me a msg and will tell you haw to get the Nightly server on to your game . doing this does not effect your game in any way as you have to have 2x installs of the game on comp as instructed by Gajin

dosen't make sense the guy that gets 4 bans for 48 hrs from Gajin gets in tanks like the next day :whistle: . hey donkey you buy any of the tank packages to get in on the second wave? or is this an early april fools joke :lol: .

cpt-S3XDonKey

I put this to the test and got qite abusive towards the russians choices in game but my chat works jst fine , I have recived 4 bans in total I think for 48hrs , 2 of those banns was for spam reporting a hacker in game that I frapsed and saved replay of proof he was hacking but they seem to find 20-30 reports a litle exsessive they said and gave me a 48hr block from all chat .

othe than that any blocks they give are kinda pointless as you can select wether you want to see abussive txt or not as an option in game , so why if a player wants to see abusive chat is he then allowed to report for it ??? just seems a little backwards

Edited by vipersniper

no bddy I dodnt buy any packs and I wont be at the price there charging $49 lmoa , for that I would expect an actual day out in a real tank or atleast  a picture of what im bying and updates on how my little tank is doing , Kinda like when you donate money to charity or adopt a tiger :P  will take some screen shots of the tanks and post  with game footage if you would like

So what is the aims for the tanks then? do they have to take objectives or something or just go all out to destroy enemy team?

the aim of the tanks is the same as the AI tanks in game , ground forces can capture and hold airfields if within the area of cap, Im not to sure wether they are able to inflict damage to a 2ndary base or 2ndary target objective and will be testing this ingame ot find out if  they can or can not  do any damage to bases but other than that I dont really see a point in the tanks as the distance to travel on a map to get to a base is quite far , the maps on the Tank Beta are alot smaller at the moment and  you are able to kill the objectives on these maps but like I said , there not the same maps we see in main game , more tester maps for beta.

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

I'm a World Of Tanks Junkie and I'm Looking To Try The Tanks There...

I have played the Planes a few times and like the graphics....