Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New Map Ideas for XI Redline Team Death Match or Freeze Tad servers

White_Dragon

• Member ID:  20018
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1870
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1952

I've been playing on the XI servers for a little over 18 months and a forum member for 13 months.

During the days and weeks I've played COD4 Freeze Tag with the XI Crew I have noticed there are a fairly large

number of "CAMPERS".

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with camping so, why not add a few Sniper Campers maps. I mean the type

where you have to stay on your side of the MAP with a no mans land mine field separating Team "A" From Team "B".

Using High power Scopes with each map side a Mirror image of the other. This way there is no need to

switch sides at the end of a round and neither side has an advantage over the other.

There are a couple Sniper only server maps in the COD 4 WAW selection but I would like to see some sniper (Camper)

Maps added to the Freeze Tag/Redline TDM servers.

The Advantage of Sniper Maps is improving your ability to hit the running targets as they try to get to their frozen Team

members across short open areas and the elimination of people sneaking up on you and Back stabbing you. We or

should I say XI has Many maps already that give you the Knife stabbing ability so a few map without that ability will not

take anything away from what is already available on all the other XI MAPs.

• Member ID:  20018
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1870
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1952

I have a "DM" Map Idea and that is a Knife fight only game. This would include back stabbing, Knife throwing and 

face to face knife fights. It would also include Bayonets on Rifles BUT "NO" AMMO available for the rifles just Bayonets.

This  would also mean no Nades, no pistols, No rockets or flame throwers. I have heard a number of players in game

saying lets just use knives and all meet in the center of town.

The Maps I have in mind would be the bedroom and kitchen maps or some of the smaller or medium size maps with

open areas or fields with many many bails of of hay or with Boxes and crates in a warehouse map. Then The bunny

hoppers among could jump at you from above or leap over you to avoid being stabbed.

Edited by White-Dragon

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53619
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Windows

Well redline is out for those because it only runs Redline maps.