Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  22378
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995
  • Device:  Windows

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: Hikari25

Sent on: 07 February 2015 - 10:49 PM

Game server: Extreme Idiots Ace Mod

In-game name: Hikari25

Appeal details: I was just banned today, or yesterday for suspicion of hacking. Even when a person who is really good is accused of hacking and comes out saying they don't hack you all don't even believe it, and that is what has happened here. Just because so many people consider me one doesn't make me one, and if you actually watched me without bias you would see that I miss many people, that I don't follow anyone through the walls and that I don't prefire around corners all the time! If you actually took time to notice how I play you'd find that I do much better with the Dragonov than with any other gun. I've played with people who were FAR better than me on other servers who did the same kind of things I do and were never even considered a hacker.

It really all comes down to the people who cast doubt onto a player, that is the main problem nowadays on COD4 servers in general. This is the truth. the players on the servers never see anyone play like that on the server so when a player does so amazing, they think its impossible because they have never seen it before and IMMEDIATELY say they hack.

IS it impossible for someone to do what I do? I've played several times when there was an admin on. You think I would be stupid enough to hack (if i actually was a hacker, which I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAYING I AM NOT ONE), when there is an admin on the server who can potentially catch me in the act? I do just as good when an admin is on, then when there isn't one. I don't even get first place all the time!

It doesn't help at all that the server has disabled in game typing, so I can't even say anything during the game to defend myself since I don't have a mic.

I want to appeal this ban because you all have made a wrong decision in thinking I hack. Any evidence you may have, doesn't prove that I hack and I can prove it by telling how I knew, whatever person I killed, they were there. If need be I could play a whole 3-5 maps with a camera pointed at my monitor to show you exactly what I see. You won't see me tracking people through walls or any evidence of a wall hack being present.

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6454
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Achievement Points:  50699
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Thank you for your appeal, this will be looked into and we will get back at you as soon as possible.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

It doesn't help at all that the server has disabled in game typing, so I can't even say anything during the game to defend myself since I don't have a mic.

this feature isnt disabled in game ....

i would like to point out that we do not just ban ppl for just suspecting we ban ppl with video proof for hacking...but not sure if this is what you were banned for..so just little fyi there....the banning admin will get with u soon as they possibly can

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9017
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65873
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

your banned is for personal attacks , I got  complaint from another player , and this after you were banned for the same reason, And when you came back I had to warn you again

about the personal attacks on a different player , I advised you to stop typing for a while for your own good and that you were on a short lease here ,seems to me you will never learn . For me the ban will stand ,

54d75b6259fab_hikari.jpg

That isn't even half the truth Larsin and you know it.  I wasn't calling any player names, or making fun of anyone.  I already know what BUDMAN said to me and I followed it.  Show me where exactly I disrespected any player or did a personal attack to them.  I haven't even been able to type for about 5 days or more now on your server so I would have had no chance to say anything to any player.  I'm sure you have chat history that you can look at.  Please point out where I bad mouthed any player or said any personal attack.  I know the map you are talking about and I stayed quiet right after you said that cause I wanted no drama happening on the server when I wasn't even saying anything bad.  The map was a remake of the Destroyed Village map from Medal of Honor. 

That instance isn't even when you said all that, that was before.  So please stop with this.  And you know what, SO MANY OTHER PLAYERS bad mouth me and do they get any warning????  NOT ANY AT ALL.  It feels like you are only singleing me out, out of every other player that says, F*** you to other players, AND TO ME!  No one says anything back to them about not disrespecting other players, and every single one of their comments are personal attacks to me.  Their actions aren't vindicated at all.  And I can tell you for a fact that I said what i said in that screenshot because the player BULLDOG### (he has numbers in his name that I don't recall but his name is BULLDOG) told me that right before he left the game because he thought I hacked.  All I did was repeat what he said, it wasn't a personal attack to him.  Its funny that he wasn't reprimaded...

But the instance you are talking about when you told me to stop, I stopped.  I followed what you said.  If you go back to the chat history you will see on that exact map, I didn't say anything mean at all.  I mostly said n1, g1, or lol's. 

Your ban is so unjust and complete with bias.  After that map in the screenshot I didn't say anything like that ever again, and I know I haven't because when I type, it doesn't even show up in game on my screen.  I can prove it to you that I can't too! 

And also larsin, you never told me to stop typing on that specific map, so if you're basing what you said on a map a week ago and saying you said it on that map where I said f***ing loser then that is really twisting what you say. 

Its almost as if you're out to get me, just anything to get me banned. Taking a screenshot of one instance, and that is the one and only instance I said anything mean even though the intent of it wasn't even a personal attack. I dont even chat to people on the server, anything I say is just n1, g1, ty, or lol. And even when I type it, like I said, I dont see it. You will see, just like that screenshot if you were to go to a chat history, a lot of things being repeated from time to time. And on that map in particular I was typing to said BULLDOG player that I didnt have a hack on but it didn't seem like he could even see it so he left in frustration and right before he went out of his way to call me a f***Ing loser. All I did was repeat what he said. The reason its there twice was because in game chat doesn't show up on my screen so I figured nothing was showing...but apparently I does???? And you dont get the whole picture and twist what I said then as a means to ban me..

I dont go around blatantly calling people names. Check your history and you should be able to see that. I've played numerous maps before and out of all of then that is the only map, one time, in one sec that I said anything remotely close to a personal attack... I follow your rules closely, I dont cheat or hack. And I dont go around disrespecting other players just because they call me a hacker. As I said before, that time was only me repeating what bulldog said to me. funny he wasn't reprimaded for saying that over the MIC. Funny no one is ever banned for saying that stuff over a mic. I hear it all the time...

You got it all wrong Larsin. Its so annoying that apparently other players have the leisure to go around calling me names and crap like that but when I say something that isnt meant to be like that, BAM! the ban hammer is cast right away. That instance was at least 5 days before you banned me....I dont even go around calling other people f***Ing losers or whatever to be meant as personal attacks.