Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD WAW Patches issue installing

• Member ID:  2056
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1079
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9392
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960
  • Device:  Windows

Hi all!

Since I'd like to join the COD 5 tournament, I tried to install the patches available on the XI website.
However patch 1.6 is no more available at downloading on our website. Though, I downloaded this patch from another website but got the error 1335 data1.cab is corrupt and then can't go on installing the patches.

I tried many ways to resolve this but couldn't find any solution.

Is anyone could help me or has got a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

COD 5 patch 1.6.jpg

• Member ID:  3189
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  94
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5234
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Achievement Points:  48754
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957
  • Device:  Windows

I'm going out on a limb here by saying that just installing what we have available here is going to get you to where you need to be.  I seem to vaguely remember that there was one missing in the series, too, so probably 1.6 as you say.  But I think the next one in the series is a "cumulative" update, so it also has whatever 1.6 has.

If you just skip over 1.6, are you getting any errors installing the next one in the series?

I just looked, and this is the list of patches I have here on my system.  Do they match the set you have?  I believe I got them from our Downloads page.  Let me know it you need any of them.  And have patience because I'm not around during the work day, and this website will not permit upload of much of anything other than image files, so we'd have to work out an alternative way to get files to you if you need any.

Screenshot - 9_24_2018 , 6_44_51 AM.png