Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Korean Street Food

Timmah!

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5965
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  51035
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

2 hours ago, Streetcleaner said:

you ,my friend,are getting way too bent out of shape over this....It was always a fucking joke on my end but sorry to piss you off...even McRob got the joke :shock:...and YOU, are the one who gave me your street address....I was joking around....I wasn't talking shit....you'll know when I'm serious and then I don't talk shit,I just act.I don't have time to waste,talking shit,life is way too short for my taste, to waste any more time on this.....misunderstanding ...yeah,that's it.So, you win Brother I will concede this battle to you.Really, no need for calling me a Mofo or telling me to Fuck off.I suggest you smoke more weed than you normally do.....Btw ,you misspelled "Boy" earlier in your threads...just sayin'

:guitar:

Hey, where you live, I might come kill you.  How is that a joke?  See, I've had people try acting crazy like that before. Just like that. If you do that shit on the regular with strangers, I'm surprised you've never before had the shit kicked out of you.  I mean seriously, on what fucking planet is that a joke.  But ok, I'll take you word for it was a joke.  You know what, I was just kidding too; good stuff, huh?

Edited by Timmah!