Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Happy Birthday All. Enjoy your day
  2. Happy Birthday I hope you both have a great day
  3. That is just breathtaking . Thank-you for sharing that with us. I will show it to Key.
  4. May they all R.I.P.
  5. I hope you both have a great day. Happy Birthday
  6. Happy Birthday have a great day
  7. Happy Birthday all I hope you all have a great day. Stay well and stay safe.
  8. Dot80

    :(

    I am sorry to hear all this sad news. May god help you and the kids though this.
  9. Happy Birthday have a great day
  10. I am so sorry Prayers for you and your family.
  11. Welcome to the clan.
  12. Happy Birthday All
  13. Happy Birthday All
  14. Happy Birthday
  15. Welcome to the forums
  16. Happy Birthday have a great day.
  17. Happy Birthday Have a great day
  18. Happy Birthday Everyone. I hope you all have a great day.
  19. Hi welcome to the forums
  20. Really cute Good luck
  21. Happy Birthday
  22. Happy Birthday have a great day
  23. die
  24. So cute
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.