Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. So sad My mother was born in Nova Scotia. I still have family that live there. My prayers go out to the family's.
  2. Happy Birthday Have a great day stay safe  from Mother Nature

  3. Happy Birthday all
  4. Happy Birthday All
  5. I am in
  6. I am sorry to hear hear that. I will pray for you.
  7. wow oh wow what to believe? lol
  8. Happy Birthday All
  9. well said
  10. Happy Birthday All
  11. Happy Birthday to all
  12. Dot80

    HELLO

    Hi see you in freeze tag
  13. Welcome back Janey
  14. Happy Birthday to all. Happy Easter stay safe
  15. Happy Birthday
  16. Happy Birthday
  17. Happy Birthday All
  18. Rob you are a Trip.
  19. Happy Birthday
  20. Happy Birthday All
  21. Happy birthday
  22. Happy Birthday All
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.