Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    78,489 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Looks great!
  2. Last night I 'listened' to my neighbours humping the living daylight out of each other (bless them) and now I am 'listening' to constructionworkers drilling and whilst they're not drilling, they singing and whistling some lovesongs from the 80's early 90's. Ye, my weekend has been great so far.
  3. 27 is the new 26. Got kinda insulted when you called a 27 year bloke old, untill I saw this post OT: The humor seems to be good in this movie but I gotta say I liked the old one better I think. Robin Williams was awesome!
  4. Thanks for the reply LOCO! After a long and intense teamviewer session with Daskaid the problem got solved Glad to be able to preserve all the statistics etc. and be able to play again!
  5. So I may be posting this is the wrong topic (if that's the case, my apologies!) I have an other server where I sometimes play a bit search and destroy, in case the FTAG servers are full. Earlier today, that was the case so I went to play the other server. It is a server with a different mod, it has all kind of weird rewards for killstreak etc. So when entering the server it asks me to download a different kind of cod/patch or whatever. Usually I click abort and the server starts playing anyway without having to download anything. Right now I twitched and accidently clicked the install button. I thought I cancelled it in time, but now it says my cod is patch 1.8 - 17.3. I can't find the FTAG server anymore, let alone play it. I searched through my folders and it says it only has patch 1.7. Also redownloading patch 1.7 doesnt work cause it says I already got it. Anybody has an idea what could be the problem here? Would really hate it if I need to reinstall the game and lose all statistics, lvl etc. I am a big *** noob when it comes to technical stuff like this (browsing the folders in search of the patches requires me to utilise all talents in me). Hope someone can help out!
  6. Happy Birthday!
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. Happy Birthday Hardcore!
  9. Happy Birthday Pinkie!
  10. You got some tough gaming sessiosn ahead of you, lol!
  11. With your deadratio, that's quite the workout!! Jk
  12. Heya folks, Was just wondering if there are some people here who do some running aside of gaming. Me, I love to run and did some marathons last two years. My dream is to do some travelling and run some competitive marathons in cities like Boston, New York, Sydney etc. Just curious about your running experiences. Besides running, I like to shoot every focker there is on COD MW 4
  13. Trust me, I have been kicked on some crazy as* scores like 50-9 and I felt really bad about it. But then again...I also got kicked (more often than when I was pwning) with a score scimilair to 10-30. Look at it the bright side...If you get redirected while sucking at a game...nobody ever suspects you of ragequitting. And when you are doing well....tough luck!
  14. Mine is just my first name irl. Stopped playing cod for some time and when I came back it became v.2 as in a second version
  15. I played with you a couple of times and I didn't think you were that bad. It took me ages to get used to the new maps, style of playing and different guns. Used to 'score' like 1-35 for a couple of months. Eventually you'll get the hang of it and it becomes more fun. Players who make fun of people with low scores will be there at anytime. Up to the admins to keep an eye on any abuse and kick/ban them if necessary.
  16. Broadcast would be amazing! Used to play a 24/7 S&D Broadcast server. Spent about two years just playing that single map lol.
  17. Great for when you are doing some cleaning in and around the house. Makes it bearable
  18. Happy birthday you bunny!
  19. Sourtap

    Heya

    Ye, used to be in CC for a very long time! Unfortunately, when the game became lees played (before the different mods) the clan dissolved and when I returned to COD they all stopped playing. You used to be in it as well? Your name does ring a bell somehow
  20. Sourtap

    Heya

    Thanks! Werk sinds kort op de Kastanjehof, in Amersfoort. Daarvoor bij de van der Hoevenstichting gewerkt, zowel in Utrecht als op de Voorde (ook in Amersfoort). Daarvoor via Altrecht verschillende flesplekken gehad en zo'n beetje alle instellingen in Regio Utrecht gezien.
  21. Sourtap

    Heya

    Heya guys, Was cruising through the site since the freezetag server is full, and came across this forum so why not write something down while waiting for people to ragequit! My name is Jeroen, 27 years old and living in the Netherlands. I'm a 'retired' infantrist and right now I work as a psychiatric nurse in a mental hospital. Hobbies are training youth football teams and running (completed two marathons this year and third one comming soon). I also play as much on the Freezetag server as I can, since I am kinda addicted to it :-). Been playing for a year or two now I suppose. Anyway, that's kinda all about me. Let's see if some people ragequitted yet! Cya online!
  22. Ah, roger that! Thanks for the replies! And ye predator, maintenance is the right word
  23. Heya all, I tried logging onto the freezetag server but it shows as offline. In chat on the website they say it got replaced, but can't find it anywhere. I tried the IP's on the left side of the website but they aint working. Downloaded the 1.8 patch but that doesn't seem to work as well. I am a total noob when it comes to installing patches, updates etc. so this is a cry for help xD How do I get to the regular freezetag server? Thanks in advance!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.