Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. From one idiot to another, welcome!
  2. Welcome to the website! See you in the servers!
  3. Was it only on one map? Sometimes when I download a new map my game will crash when I go to start playing. If it happens two or three times, I normally delete the map file and then reconnect to the server and download it again. I'm not sure how to access the map file for a Mac. For my Dell laptop, I go to Program Files, then Activision folder, then Call of Duty 4 folder, and then finally the usermaps folder which contains all of your map files that are in individual folders. Once you're there, then click on the folder of the map that is giving you trouble and delete it. Then launch your game and download the map again upon connecting to the server. I hope this helps! Good luck!
  4. Happy Birthday! Be safe!
  5. Happy Birthday! Be safe!
  6. Happy Birthday! Be safe! I like your name, Magical Fart!
  7. Happy Birthday! Be safe!
  8. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

  9. When you were a kid, what was your favorite tv show? (let your age show) Saturday mornings growing up meant waking up and doing chores until about 3 pm in the afternoon, but I always made sure I woke up early enough to watch Pokemon. I was inseparable with my gameboy and would sneak away occasionally to train my Pokemon before getting yelled at to get back to work. I'm just curious what everyone was watching as a kid, that's all. Just for fun.
  10. RANDALL

    Wahoo4

    Welcome back!
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. Save the lobsters!

  13. I work at a grocery store as a cashier. Whenever a customer brings a live lobster through my line, I look into its eyes through the mesh bag and see the look of terror. Obviously its claws are secured with rubber bands, but I feel bad for the lobster and sometimes want to cut the rubber bands to at least let the lobster defend itself before being burned to death by steam. Save the lobsters!

    1. Gatorgirl

      Gatorgirl

      lol, you're funny!

       

  14. Zimmerman will probably need some protection from the authorities for a while. Some people are crazy enough to kill those who walk on cases like this, as if there was a bounty on his head or something.
  15. A little about myself. I am 21, about to turn 22, and I am entering my final year of college, studying Mechanical Engineering. I have worked as a cashier at a grocery store for almost 6 years while going to school. I enjoy playing basketball, video games, and spending time with family and friends. Video games help me a lot because my two best friends from my home town moved to different states and I don't get to see them too often, so being able to talk to everyone on teamspeak as well as in-game helps me feel like part of an extended family. I do not play video games for too long if I am by myself, so I enjoy talking to everyone. I am known to all who play with me as the shotgun menace, and I love shotguns in real life too. I do not own one yet, but when I eventually move out, I will definitely get one for recreational use. I'd like to especially thank @@dadda2 , @T-Rat , and @@Sonovabich for sponsoring me, as well as @@ROCKAPE for admitting me to the clan and officially recognizing me as an idiot. Joining XI has been a goal of mine for a long time, so now that I am a member, I hope to represent the clan as best as I can and promote our servers as much as possible. See you in the servers and FEAR MY SHOTGUN!!!
  16. Thank you everyone, it has been a great day. Becoming a member of XI is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
  17. Thanks everyone!
  18. Thank you all! It's great to be a certified idiot!
  19. Thank you all so much! I am so excited!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.