Jump to content

RANDALL

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    174.21 USD 
  • Points

    538,800 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RANDALL

  1. I'm only 21, but when I was growing up, I played outside non-stop and summer time meant no shoes, just barefoot. Basketball, football, baseball, soccer, and swimming at the local pool were highlights of my childhood. Everything changed though in high school when I turned 16 and started playing multiplayer online video games. Really, it was when I got my PS3 and Call of Duty 4 came out. Before that, I would play my Gameboy, or N64, or whatever for about an hour after my homework was done and playing outside until dark. Video games are fun, but playing outside growing up was always the most fun. I am also thankful for being a Boy Scout and earning Eagle Scout. Camping, hiking, and everything we did was a blast. I hate how addictive, yet convenient, video games are.
  2. ChknFngr and I have a lot of fun in Freeze Tag Server 1, and he !fu RANDALLs me a lot, so I made up some !fu ChknFngr lines. !fu ChknFngr -Did you wake up in the deep frier? ChknFngr>XI< -What's it like coming from a rotten egg? ChknFngr>XI< -Are you even edible? ChknFngr>XI<
  3. You should have asked her how magnets work.
  4. I do a lot of jumping myself, and I don't see a problem with that. I did not know this was a recurring topic. Sorry.
  5. I have noticed while playing in Freeze Tag Server 1 that some people use their scroll wheel to fire weapons like the G3. These people try to mask this by putting a silencer on it, but I am not fooled by it. I do not know if this is allowed, but I do not think it is fair. I have played this game long enough to know the difference between a quick trigger finger and a scroll wheel, script, or macro.
  6. I have played cod4 on pc for almost 3 years now and I play on a laptop that is 5 or 6 years old. I get about 60 fps but I'm in search for a new laptop. The biggest thing for me, other than being able to run cod4 easily, is a keyboard with big, sturdy, keys. My roommate from college last year had a brand new Asus laptop that had great specs, but I took one look at the keyboard and knew I'd probably break it. I tend to hit keys pretty hard sometimes so I need a good keyboard. The budget in my mind is at least $1000, but I don't really want to spend more than that. When I graduate and get a better paying job, I will probably build a desktop, but as for now a laptop suits my needs the best.
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope they had cupcakes at the School of Hard Knocks for you! ;D
  8. I'll pray for him.
  9. I haven't read all the posts, but perhaps an indicator for when Registered Users finally meet all the qualifications to be considered for sponsorship to join the clan.
  10. skateboard
  11. Christmas ornament
  12. mallet
  13. desk.
  14. hxtr's play toy.
  15. baseball bat, backscratcher, mailbox, wallpaper.
  16. Ginger bread house with icing on it.
  17. Your art work?
  18. I can't and don't want to imagine what it will be like when my dog dies. I was not the original owner of my bird, but my dog has been with us from the beginning.
  19. Thank you all.
  20. Thank you. Yes, pets keep your spirits up.
  21. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.