Jump to content

SpyKat

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,575,500 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by SpyKat

  1. Welcome Poppyseed!
  2. Welcome to the Clan.
  3. Thanks all, I am back on TS it worked.
  4. Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but had to reinstall TS and can't seem to log into the teamspeak server with the address provided on the webiste. Is it wrong I am doing the address then : then the 916 number. HELP!
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you idiots! I hope everyone has a great holiday season and be safe out there!
  6. Yes Folks KnightWolf is still alive and kicking still having issues with desktop getting it to connect to network at new place properly and just been stupidly busy with work. Usually 3-4 days of 12 hr shifts.. GO GO gadget steve! I hope to be back gaming very shortly when my site gets more staff. Joys of being site supervisor
  7. Oh no! Welcome To the forums quint and please feel free to keep shooting roxy! I don't get to do it enough or she's always shooting me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. It totally would. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I have a few more where that came from the joys of being bored at work and looking up memes on the internet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Saw this and can totally relate I'm sure all of us who drive have thought or yelled this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Happy birthday Rockape! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Happy new Years all you idiots! may you all prosper in 2017
  13. Folks, Just a curiosity. Does COD work on windows 10? or should I leave my desktop at windows 7? -KnightWolf
  14. smashes computer screen and screams like a little school girl.. DAMN you Haxtr
  15. Hey all, If someone could throw this into the appropriate section that would be great I couldn't see the Vacation etc folder. I will be MIA from the game until about beginning of March as me and my parents are moving and my gaming computer is already packed up etc. I will however still be on the website etc so if you need to reach me catch me here or on xfire.. KnightWolf
  16. Happy Birthday GatorGirl.. Hope you get spoiled rotten today?! you BEST! or Angus will have to answer in game.. muahahaha
  17. Anyone else having the issue of not being able to hear people talking clearly but having the sound effects at full bore..
  18. Happy Birthday Wildthig! or is it Wildthang! I know I'm going to get smacked for that comment.. but seriously, Have an awesome day and hope yah have a good year ahead.
  19. SpyKat

    My dad

    Thoughts and prayers to ya Angel.. Keep us in the loop
  20. Uhm I don't think I wanna see anymore entries.. PLEASE! :: claws eyes out ::
  21. Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family at this time Pwr..
  22. So sorry for your sudden loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tough time.
  23. Congrats P!nk! now leave the new hacks at the door will yah. See yah in game..
  24. Thoughts are with yah t8kedown.
  25. SpyKat

    AFK

    Prayers for ya Giggles.. Routine surgery. Have faith! and see you on the flip side. But do remember TAKE the time to fully recover..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.