Jump to content

SpyKat

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,575,500 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by SpyKat

  1. I know its probably LATE since I'm just coming back online but Happy Birthday Cobra..
  2. Good to hear Lord of Chaos! keep up the healing and get back to playing sooner than later!
  3. I just tried logging into all COD5 servers and got the timeout message. at 10.19 PST
  4. Congrats gator! Well deserved..
  5. Yeah I'm just trying each of them out now.
  6. Hey all,. new to BF3 here. May take me some time but then watch out *evil manic laugh*
  7. I resemble that remark.. Very cute and true..
  8. Good luck and behave while in DC. Don't want the SS to hunt yah down do you..
  9. Thank you for the input and Merlin. I'm going ahead and downloading the patches from the site Merlin. We shall see if that works.
  10. Tried multiple times on that front . Any other thoughts..
  11. Hey all, trying to download all patches for COD 5 from xidownloader but it gets to 50% and just stalls. any thoughts. I'm trying to download the ultimate patch with everything in it..
  12. Happy Happy Birthday Giggles, Have a good one and get into as much trouble as you can/want to!
  13. Thanks all for the well wishes and Happy Birthday's but there is one other member to be wishing a happy birthday to at least that I know of today and that is the other half of the evil set devilsbed..
  14. Happy New year to all my fellow idiots that have switched over to 2013. here on the west coast we have just under 6 hours to go. But may all your dreams and aspirations come true this year...
  15. For me? this was and still is my callsign in the RCN and used it for awhile while playing laser tag in the Vancouver area..
  16. Being in the higher risk category with a congenital birth defect etc etc I get one every year since I started nursing and NOTTA damn thing. I get the sniffles for about 2 or 3 days but after that.. clear sailing since 1996 no flu or nothing..
  17. Merry Christmas to all the XI members out there..
  18. I've had that happen at McDonalds.. MOST annoying thing ever!
  19. I would agree. NAP before getting behind the wheel again mister. We want to game with you for a long while..
  20. CDN Naval Reserve 96 - 99 with reservice from 01-03 HMCS Discovery
  21. and putting my point out there. Since you do remind me of my old CO.. FU Wildthing and your yelling!
  22. I would agree on this. devilsbed warned me of the jousting and trash talk and you know what. Who gives a flying crap. if its in fun then why not but I do agree if it gets outta hand something has to be done. I'm not afraid to call anyone out if I feel I've been offended or anything.. Jus' sayin'...
  23. Take care Wild and get better soon. I'm tired of picking up your slack and yelling at everyone already.. Gotta keep the motivation going SOME how! See you in servers when you're well again..
  24. its not me who should be safe.. its the little asshole that did it that needs to try and be safe.. *smiles sweetly*
  25. I don't often put my personal life on the web. actually very rarely do I.. but there's a good chance I will be MIA part of December as I deal with the parole of the little puke who killed my best friend and younger 'brother' 6 years ago and who happens to be getting paroled to a halfway house/group home not 2 blocks from me. I will be back just not sociable during this time..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.