Jump to content

SpyKat

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,575,500 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by SpyKat

  1. Now that just scarred me for life.. Thanks alot.. *claws eyes out*
  2. Thanks all for the welcome and such.. Quick little intro *again* Started gaming way back in the day of BBS' and shit slowly got my computers to where I could play. Used to play BF alot then got into an online RPG for awhile now back with COD. I currently play COD4 and working on getting COD5 to where I can play on servers.. Anything else, just ask away. Open book is my policy just ask devilsbed..
  3. I would have to say and will be voting no.. Wild. I may get irritated by all your drill sgt yelling but like others have said that's what the mute button is for so I've used it a few times nuff said! keep on playing and motivating and yelling at us idiots Wild..
  4. Not at all. I have a quad core and rarely pin it and games are so smooth you will love it
  5. You would enjoy playing God now shut up about it. :: grins ::
  6. I'd like to know the same.. YUCK...
  7. Okay just wasn't sure if it was a known issue or not.. Thanks for the update Rugger..
  8. hey anyone else getting this. guess the screen cap didn't work. but keep getting a mass intrusion attack from the site.. Any thoughts web people..
  9. Very nice PigDog..
  10. get well soon rusty. can't wait to be shooting at ya again..
  11. SpyKat

    Hello

    Welcome Jarine. Will be an honour shooting you in game... Have fun and see you around..
  12. Welcome to the forums. and Servers hope to see you round so I can give you a proper introduction *wicked Grin*
  13. I salute our fallen comrades in arms.. Lest we forget..
  14. I too would like to give thanks to all my brothers in arms..
  15. To my American cousins the Marines, Happy Birthday.. Semper Fi!
  16. That's the one I'm currently using the darker one..
  17. I've stolen all three and will rotate them through. you're absolutely amazing Call of Dirrty!
  18. just got my copy of COD 5 WAW but xfire doesn't seem to be recognizing it as installed or gametracker I should say so can't log into servers.. HELP!
  19. yah this is about the ONLY time you'll go undefeated in October.. EVER!
  20. agreed. I generally jump out after about half our or so cause I get bored with the maps.. just my two bits even though it probably doesn't count..
  21. Everyone whos' in Sandy's path just be safe. Want to see y'all back here gaming ASAP! and that's an ORDER!
  22. Very befitting of an >XI< Member.. Great job Rusty...
  23. I'm soon as well.. *I* think got my hours in and such so just a waiting now..
  24. just waiting for my copy to arrive at my place then I will be in the servers..
  25. Manthis my heart and thoughts go out to you and the rest of your family today. Jack was a fun guy to game with. Take all the time you need and know we here at XI will be here for you in whatever capacity you need us.. God speed to Jack..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.