Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Yea thats sweet eh was fast but I think it might of been a tad bit slower. Thanks sDJ I liked it
  2. HMM I don't think I'm an elf
  3. Hmm Labob
  4. TY I'm a huge fan too. I play here on these severs always because ? I'l let the rest answer that it will be a god story. Woops god story might be true but its suppose to be good story LOL
  5. ?? Since the begging on time there's been a Labob. Therefore I'm old and and the Labob. Then God said let there be unchileno for all to walk on and Labob was confused ? So I asked the creator should we not embrass the unchileno ? He's skinny and light to hold a might skidish prehaps maybe his folk eat his type but I have no need for south american pavers. The Great lord proclaimes that the Labob was correct in his assumption so he proclaimed go forth and smythe the unchileno for he is not of the earth and unable to be walked apon. Labob confused for he is of lower class quebecqouis education said if he is not of this earth how would one smythe him . The Great keeper of our faith pondered this for seconds and said he is of smoke so thye should roll him and smoke of his unearthly ways. Ever since that day the house has smelt a little funny. To one and all if your house has that little flavour then you might have an unchileno about. Your going to need one big bug smacker :smoke: :smoke:
  6. Hey its also the last rotation of the year who woda thunk eh
  7. Well Santa got stuck in da chimmeny and I had to extract the new rotations from him through his well other hole so here they are MW new rotation map mp_1078brecourt map mp_78kitchen map mp_agx_ameland map mp_agx_psel map mp_altered map mp_asylum map mp_beertruck map mp_bocage2 map mp_caen_night map mp_contra map mp_cw_farm map mp_decoytrenches map mp_downtown map mp_feba map mp_hangar map mp_kneedeep map mp_lost_temple map mp_mohaa_dv map mp_nachtzug_2 map mp_nijmegen map mp_pavlov map mp_railyard map mp_rostov map mp_siege map mp_stanjel map mp_toujane map mp_v2bunker map mp_warehouse map mp_yomi map mp_xi_titanic" NAMFT1 mp_82ab_chateau map mp_78stalingrad map mp_chokepoint map mp_agx_eindhoven map mp_kwai map mp_ax_dawnville map mp_sub map mp_breakout map mp_cw_breakout map mp_cw_brecourt map mp_cw_trainwreck map mp_dome map mp_marsh map mp_gb_karkand map mp_tunnels map mp_kwalajein map mp_ambush map mp_mohaa_dv map mp_pds map mp_overcong map mp_rocket map mp_southfrance5 map mp_arroyo map mp_suburban map mp_cw_pacific map mp_v2 map mp_radiorelay map mp_wolftown" NamFT 2 mp_82ab_chateau map mp_78stalingrad map mp_chokepoint map mp_agx_eindhoven map mp_kwai map mp_ax_dawnville map mp_sub map mp_breakout map mp_cw_breakout map mp_cw_brecourt map mp_cw_trainwreck map mp_dome map mp_marsh map mp_gb_karkand map mp_tunnels map mp_kwalajein map mp_ambush map mp_mohaa_dv map mp_pds map mp_overcong map mp_rocket map mp_southfrance5 map mp_arroyo map mp_suburban map mp_cw_pacific map mp_v2 map mp_radiorelay map mp_wolftown" DM server mp_506th map mp_78gaperon map mp_78rocket map mp_82ab_richemont map mp_agx_castle map mp_agx_market map mp_akushima map mp_anbinh map mp_armory map mp_ax_neuville map mp_beach_redeaux map mp_beuvron map mp_boulogne map mp_byalistok map mp_cabanatuan map mp_castle map mp_clum map mp_crate_yard map mp_cw_dawnville map mp_cw_saintlo map mp_derailed map mp_dock_assault map mp_drum map mp_feba map mp_gb_karkand map mp_haguenau map mp_hurtgen map mp_kalsville map mp_kursk map mp_lichtung map mp_lsb_gloomy_moor map mp_marsh map mp_montelimar map mp_newhurtgen map mp_nvabase map mp_owatatsumi map mp_pavlov_h map mp_psycho map mp_ravine map mp_river map mp_sabre map mp_shipments map mp_sps_kiebu map mp_stanjel map mp_subway map mp_townville2 map mp_uss_rescope map mp_vm_crash map mp_waterway map mp_wolftown map mp_xi_shiro map mp_yuko" MW CTF map mp_1078carentan map mp_78lolv2 map mp_agx_burgundy map mp_amberville map mp_ax_brecourt map mp_bellicourt map mp_bocage3 map mp_camp_merc map mp_cw_hill map mp_desert_storm map mp_downtown2 map mp_fritzkrieg map mp_kokoda map mp_louret map mp_mohdm3 map mp_nuenen map mp_pavlov_h map mp_roundhouse map mp_snowypark map mp_toujane_rmk map mp_vodka map mp_waterway map mp_yuko" MR Beers the Monster Adm Machine who never sleeps says the Down Loaders have been updated too. You lucky Basturds. All this ? and 1 Unchileno who by the way lives at the center of the universe and who does not need MUKLUCKS because he floats on water ? No thats not right he hovers over poo thats better and a full 2 days before Christmas Holy Crapoles. Merry Christmas everybody from you >XI< ADM team and al those who play on our servers we love you well like you lots. This message just in from the big giant head Chile loves you all I think we knew all that
  8. Nope you ISP know wheather ya been naughty or Nice.
  9. And bye the bye boy I do own me a pair of them muklucks. And bye GOD boys don't let Chile knows he's laving in da centar of dat dar univewrse Christ almight the boys already got more boyfriends than he knows what ta do with.
  10. Time is a mean mistress fo rme this time of the year my friend.
  11. I know the map and I know where the betties are and there are none in that drawing. Hench the drawing is quite incorrect.
  12. Crap even the dusty dirts going NOW THATS OLD You may kiss Chile my gift to you.
  13. Can you send me your email addy in a pm and I'll add you to the mappers dropbox. From there you can send me your map and files plus get a ton of cool stuff What you mapping for COD 4 ? By file I only want your .map any .gsc and your .csv in your zone folder. With those file in hand I'll get you running in under an hour via team speak. I think you just have a couple of things messed up nothing seious.
  14. What are the other downloads and tests ? Even a 50 kbs for a download your not connecting to our redirect server. Have a hard time thinking of anything that might make this game related. If this is happing on 3 different COD games it not the game. Have you done the ussually shit reboot the router ect ect ?
  15. Funny LOL
  16. Sopie say FU Chile too
  17. The issue were going to have on the CTF server is we don't have a complete list of CTF maps. So if you see the game crashes please try to remeber the map that crashed it and we will test it or remove it. Thanks on this.
  18. If your downloading at under 50 kbs your downloading from the game server. Your best of to close the game and relaunch it . It does not always redirect you to the redirect server where the down load speed are very fast. Just a glitch sometimes and not often this happens.
  19. When you go into a server what is suppose to happen if you do not have the mod or map is. You get redirected to our redirect server to download. That server is quite fast but sometimes you do not get redirected. Try canceling the download back out of the server and try again. Right now as far as I can tell everything is working and I tested the 2 FT servers and the new CTF server yesterday and the redirect is working .
  20. Yea thats the ticket yea Chile did it he's from Toronto and you know what happensit Toronto eh. Its just not right I tellya.
  21. OH I forgot all down loads new or not sorry Chiles Fault spelling must be correct rules of the head admin himselfe. Love ya buddy lol
  22. Hey just saying its all Chiles fault. The bastarruds got the hole southern hemispere going crazy about this shit. God help us for those friggen torontoraireins. LOL well I tried but what a fuck up on that name LOL
  23. Hey if it ain't soft I don't a boink it ok . I think if its all fucked up Chile did it. Just saying is all
  24. Yep the boys are right it must be loaded into your c/ program files (x86) folder >also there's I think 6 or 7 patches to get as well.
  25. So you start your computer insert the game disk autoruns starts the install. You enter your keycode and everything starts. Half way through it hangs on the install. So you reboot and try all that with your hubby's disk and the same thing happens . And then you try it out on his computer trying both disks and it happens again. I got that right ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.