-
Posts
8401 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14 -
Donations
0.00 USD -
Points
230,700 [ Donate ]
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Twitch
Running Commentary
Events
Store
Downloads
Everything posted by Labob
-
If ya got PS them you must have image ready. Use that to make an animated gif. Cut your wheels out and copy paste the wheels over the other wheel and rotate it just a touch make a new layer do it again and again. Here's a good little tut for ya. Good Luck injoy http://creativetechs.com/tipsblog/build-animated-gifs-in-photoshop/
-
Ready who's stinking ready? GET READY TO RUMBLE I think we have to get together Mr. Beer's we also need to know what we would like to do to the setting's ? do we want everything exactly the same ? That would be the easyest . Then we need to figure out what game types and then we and I think here have to find a better way to do the rotation. Looking at it in the morning I see if we make a map come up as a ctf map it will always come up as a ctf map in that server. I wonder if there's a way to have the game type be more random and just have a map rotation with maps that work on all the game types. Anyway something like that. And I think we can load it we have the looks and the muscle and beers got a ton o gas for energy consumtion. We got a portable Johnny a sonovabitch a Diggler some cheap labour sorry Chile a few Brits to say we use to own that and can we put a rocket launcher on top of that ? and some women to make sure we do it right and 1 token french man to wine about it all day long.
-
Game types are all there. Map rotaion I would assume would be the same way . Only issue I can think of is some game types do require certain types of spawn points to work . I'll hunt that info down . The spawn point issue would be in any mod we chose for the diferent type of games. I should look for that awe mod too . I do think it wasn't that bad ??
-
Ah I kinda wish you would of started a new post on this. My bad on this post I was quite angry about an issue we were having What we can do here is ask Rugger if he could add it to our list of servers on the main page . Having said that you would have to keep the server for a while so it would not be a bunch of work for nothing ?
-
Honest Opinion From People Who Have Been Suicidal Before
Labob replied to noob's topic in General Discussion
Here's the deal life's a bitch deal with it. Pull in what ever ya got drop your nose down and walk forward. Its a long run folks you want out early don't come knocking at forgiveness's door. Suck it up lifes not a gift it did not come to you because you were blessed from above. If you think killing your self will prove a point your wrong it will only hurt somebody and they will end up hating you for it. If somebody comes to you for help well help them but you can not spend the rest of your life doing that. So sad as it is I refer to the first thing I said life a bitch deal with it. I've been here 2 times and now my answer is quite straight forward they killed them self sorry to here that and its there lost not mine. GOT NO TIME FOR QUITERS sounds real bad I know I've been here a few times. As we get older we tend to see more life and sadly more stuipedity too and yra some big sadness too. -
Maps are great there number 1 and 2 that you made. Don't spend too much time going backwards trying to make people happy. Your next map will reflect what people say here. So if its not broken don't fix it. I can see going back to make a map playable for ctf, FT or a big glitch . If that happens then while you in there drop a tunnel or two into it. So don't waste to much time trying to please everybody. Let your next map will do that.As for me I'm trying to sort out why I keep gettting kicked off my network I'll will be back I promise . Post number 2000 goes to Bummer good work buddy -
-
Congrats not that you needed anyone to tell you you have tons of talent cause you do. And I really do like your covers very professional very. Again well done.
-
Crashing
Labob replied to simplemod's topic in Call of Duty: World At War's Call Of Duty: World At War Discussion
Here's a link from another post. Do not reload everything it doesn't solve this issue. http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/topic/25936-cod5-duplicate-qport/page__pid__258462#entry258462 Pain of a problem and just as stuiped it can go away on its own. But still I believe its cod waw having a conflic with something running in the back ground or a driver that causes the crash . -
I use a dlink 323 works great for storage. Where the cheap one will lack is using them for media streaming they don't do a great job of being a server. When you use one you have to keep in mind what type of raid your going to use. Read up on that very important to know that to be redundant on a nas you will really need a 4 bay unit. 2 bay units simple do not give you the redundancy and storgae you think you will need. I use a jobd raid and that 2 2 tb so I have 4 tb of stge. Another thing is alot of nas will use the smallest HD size as your double. so if you use a 5oo gig and a 1tb HD it will only see 2 5oo gig HD. Get compicated I guess. Now for cloud Stge . Microsoft gives you 25 gig for free. Not sure what your looking at but remember unlimited cloud storge means you have to get thet info up to the cloud. A TB of data could take you years to get it up there depending on your bandwith. I would advise you to use cloud stge for what really important and back your data up on external HD for the big stuff.
-
Attention Um Excuse Me, Fooking Hello!
Labob replied to Boomer's topic in Call of Duty 4's Call Of Duty 4 Discussion
Somebody tie him up and slow him down. Congrats Boom Boom well done . -
This has to be the MW server ?? Because if peeps are hoping around a freeze tag server they don't last long. So I do think Mr. Beers and I have talked this over with th eadmins and we had it set to lower the weapon of the player if he hps 2 in 1 second. Here's the setings from the MW server for this. //****************************************************************************** // ANTI BUNNY-HOPPING AND ANTI DOLPHIN-DIVE OPTIONS //****************************************************************************** // Controls the type of anti bunny-hopping that should be enabled // 0 = Disabled (default) // 1 = The player's weapon will lower every time the player jumps. // 2 = The player's weapon will lower if the player performs a second jump within // one second of the last jump. // 3 = The player's aim will shift instead of the weapons being disabled. // 4 = The player's aim will shift if the player performs a second jump within one // second of the last jump. set scr_enable_anti_bunny_hopping "2" as you can see its set to stop players from doing it. If its not working we can take a look again. Its what we do ans all the admins are in agreement with you two tone. The only issue here is I have not heard about it except for you seince it was set to lower weapon. So take a big breath
-
blue socks with a yellow belt thats just wrong
-
There all eating mushrooms again
-
You using a ssd as your main HD ?
