Jump to content

MrCrowe

***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Posts

    307
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    420.26 USD 
  • Points

    397,700 [ Donate ]

About MrCrowe

  • Birthday 11/14/1956

Profile Information

  • Location
    Whittier, CA
  • Interests
    History, Genealogy, Linguistics, Guitar, MMA, Soccer, Travel and Computers

Game Integration

  • Game Alias's
    MrCrowe

Recent Profile Visitors

5829 profile views

MrCrowe's Achievements

  1. MrCrowe

    Thank you everyone.
  2. MrCrowe

    Howdy Pain, Long time no talk to. My work hours changed after we went back to work full time in June. I work a day shift now until our office fully opens. I mostly play late nights when it's morning for the European players. Haven't played in several months because I now have a hard time staying up late enough on weekends. Hope you are well, cuz! Jack (MrCrowe)
  3. MrCrowe

    I'd love to be there if it were possible. I would even promise to behave. Hope you are all well Jack (MrCrowe)
  4. MrCrowe

    I've been there 4 times now since 2012. I love it! 90% of my ancestors are from Scotland the other 10% are Irish. I would love to live there someday but the citizenship requirements might be too difficult at this point. I missed being able to get citizenship the easier way by one generation. Here's a photo of me in the Highlands in 2014. It's usually much greener than this photo shows.
  5. Zombie, get yer ass in the server and abuse some folks!

    1. MrCrowe

      MrCrowe

      Howdy, Zombie,

      To avoid the trumpers I play very late (usually around 11:30pm PST) on Friday and Saturday night. My attitude has been shitty the last few times and even Ghost had to tell me to chill out. I'm just so tired of all the trumper bs and worrying about November's outcome. I don't have anyone to talk to about it so sometimes it all comes out with the first humans I communicate with. I might have to stop drinking while I play. That seems to make it worse. Although I only drink beer and only on Friday and Saturday nights. The bad thing is that I'll be no fun if I'm sober.

  6. Foxxx -- COD5 Custom Maps 2 has crashed

     

  7. Happy Birthday Ghost! Hope you have a nice day ?

  8. MrCrowe

    One of the most important things I have learned in all of the years I've been around guitars is to either leave things stock or only do mods that can be undone. I had the Tronical tuners on 2 of my SG's and after giving them a good try I found that I just don't care for them. I have removed one set and the other came stock on the guitar. I am currently in the process of removing the Tronicals and installing regular tuners. Fortunately you can easily do this with no holes or radical mods. You could probably remove the Bigsby, fill in the holes and tint them. It might work well and not be very noticeable.
  9. MrCrowe

    You have to be careful doing any kind of neck tweaks with an SG. My tech friend has had tons of customers throughout the years with broken necks and headstocks on their SG's. Did you pull the bridge PU cover off or did it come like that?
  10. MrCrowe

    You could just return it to stock and put the original bridge back in. It might have better intonation and stay in tune better. What model number is it?
  11. MrCrowe

    You don't see a Bigsby on an SG very often. What is the amp setup?
  12. I've never been able to get into FT. These days I'm playing mostly very late night early mornings on the DM server. The crowd at those times is more to my liking.
  13. Just be happy that you live in a place that has fairly reliable trains. Having traveled all over Europe, I'm impressed with the modes of transportation available. We have nothing even close.
  14. MrCrowe

    I think we would be better off using the extra server as an exact copy of the DM server and call one "Regular DM Server" and the other "DM Server for whiners and hack accusers" ?
  15. MrCrowe

    Rob, as little as possible. I've already lost too much faith in humanity.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.