Jump to content

sandradee2

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,871,125 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by sandradee2

  1. hi and welcome
  2. hope you have a fab day Sexy Marilyn Singing Happy Birthday
  3. happy birthday
  4. happy birthday
  5. happy birthday
  6. thank you I do miss your songs
  7. I just want to say a great big thank you for my birthday wishes
  8. ayaqguyaq I want you to come sing this to me I so miss your singing
  9. wow Cheyenne you did a post get in there girl you rock
  10. can anyone help me with a new sig please
  11. well done grandpa so precious
  12. RIP Johnny
  13. happy birthday Burt
  14. this is so sad we will miss AH1 loads RIP AH
  15. well done guys
  16. happy birthday hope you have a great one
  17. happy birthday hope you have a great one
  18. happy birthday hope you have a great day
  19. welcome and have fun
  20. well said dadda
  21. happy birthday
  22. welcome hope you have lots of fun
  23. welcome and have fun
  24. happy birthday
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.