Thank you everyone. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer 3 weeks ago and now she is gone. My emotions are all over the place right now. My heart is broke, my anger at this disease and this situation is bubbling to the surface. I'm in shock and feeling sorta lost because this all happened so fast and this women was the nicest and most loving person anyone could meet. She worked full time and also worked out everyday up until 4 weeks ago when she thought she had a bad case of constipation. She was 70 years old and lived everyday to the fullest.
This is so unfair and I don't understand this world and why something like this would happen.
Thank you for all the messages on here and on Facebook and text message. They mean the world to me and having great friends like you all make this just a little easier to get through.
Thank you all again and I just have one last thing to say
FUCK YOU CANCER!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk