Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Unhandled Exception

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

I know I've seen this answered but I went through 12 pages in WAW forum and couldn't find it.

Anyway, installed COD2, COD4 and COD5 on a new system and all is well except that in COD5, I get an unhandled exception error every time the map changes.

I download the maps at around 1.9MBS in about 20 seconds or so, so I have not run the downloader. But I wouldn't think I'd be seeing this just because I don't have a map. If I go back in, it will then download the map, but then I get the duplicate port error and have to wait.

Other thing of course is PB. Do I need to do the manual update? I'm not having any problems on COD2 or COD4 so don't know why I'd have a PB problem on COD5.

???

Thanks all.

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

I get that also Harry.Only when I don't have the map.I formated a few weeks ago and re-installed everything from scratch.Once you have the maps you should be ok.I'm like you I don't use the DOWNLOADER cause I have a fast connection like you.Sometimes if your quick leave the game but don't quit.Refresh your browser and when you see the map change join back in.You should be alright.Or use the DL'er and get all the maps.Q-PORT error only last for a bit I think that was fixed on the last patch.Just wait 20 - 30 sec. and rejoin.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

Thanks Johnny. Guess the easiest thing is to just run the downloader, which I'll do tonite.

'Preciate ya.