Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

MW2 mod and punk buster

Ruthless

• Member ID:  1155
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1796
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/16/1976
  • Device:  Windows

I believe (with no proof obviously) I saw a hacker on the MW2 mod today (wish i could remember his full name [something]Recoil).  He was booted off shortly after I got killed but others there were talking about him after the fact.  It got me thinking that your other mods have a lot of people that get thrown off for verious hacks (gives a message in the upper left hand part of the screen saying "so and so has been banned for using so and so hack) but I've never seen that message on the MW2 server.  Does that mean the MW2 mod doesn't use the same punk buster checks as server 1?

I still love your servers - thank you and ,,|,,

Ruthle$$

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Ruthless that was all taken care of m8...trust in the adminsInnocent Yes the mw2 server is streaming PB the same as the other servers

• Member ID:  1891
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1092
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  6106
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/19/1985

check bottom left side of the screen where you see the killings in the mw2 mod there you see the pb kicks but it's still not the same like srvr 1+2

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

it does kill me how people got to cheat to play i hope they all get caught and i trust you guys to take care of it. i just wished there was something that could be better at catchin people that gets frozen and leaves game and then comes back in immediately after. its not fair for most of us that obeys that rule. i have been frozen for 20 min. before i waited til someone thawd me. if i do leave after getn frozen i dont come back til the next round or next map. Maybe you guys can implement a auto time out for like 10 min. if you leave while be frozen i think that would be fair. I know some people have iw3mp.exe crashes and some might have connectivity issues but i think it would be fair even if it happend to me i would wait the ten min. or so then comeback just a thought!? thanx for havin me i love you xi guys i hope i can be a memeber soon.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Cobrabites we have something that catches and bans people for leaving when frozen and immediately reconnects....it's called an admin but we also need help from other players from time to timeSmile

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

its cool i have no problem let u guys know if i catch someone doin that and thats cool that u all have somethin in i new to u guys i have no ideas what u guys set up to catch em i was just mainly makin a post to meet requirements it just seemed to be a suggestion at the time i made the post lol i love ur guys servers and i hope when its time i could be a part of the xi family i tryin my best to be a good boy lol you guys do a wonderful job on ur servers seems like everyone here has great personality and i startin to get familiar with bunch of u guys thanx for havin me hope to be part of xi soon see ya n game lol