Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Little work rant

AyeAyeRon

• Member ID:  1371
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

Ok so for my job i have im a commerical cleaner.. Which is fancy for saying im a fucking janitor. Oh well ill admit it, great hours great crew i work with and have fun while making good money. But what i can absolutely not fucking stand is these people that work at this honda dealership who turn their fat fucking nose at me and look down on us. I mean we clean your fucking toilets, make sure your coffee is made wipe your desks clean take out your trash that you love to spit nasty ass luges in, WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. yet we do it with a smile. Some of the people their are really cool, but these higher up bosses really make me wanna punch them in the fucking chode. Here is the convo i had with a guy at my last building. -Boss- "Excuse me sir, do you change the air fresheners in the bathrooms ? -Me- Im not sure but ill talk to my supervisor and ill see what i can do. -5 seconds later- -ME-No sir we dont, but i will get right on that. -boss- "about fucking time.. good." No, thankyou or any fucking sign of appreciation to a job that we dont even fucking do. Then i go to the counter where this 50 year old grandpa smelling fuck head just sits there and loves to point out shit. As im cleaning the 3 desks around him i finally come to him and look at him and with my eyes i say "Can you please move?" He looks at me and continues to stand there DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I inch closer moving his papers and what not he still does not move. SO after i scream in my head GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY i walk away and do all the other shit i gotta do. Towards the end i ended up forgetting about that fucks little desk and my boss asked if i did it. I told him no i did not because that prick wouldnt move. He syas "Bro i understand this dude is a douchebag.. hes racist (my boss is black) and just a sour bitter power headed fuck. But you gotta clean it. As i look at him dumb founded he continues to say" Because he is weird, hell stand there then as soon as we leave he'll make a complaint saying you didnt clean his shit" I clinched my fist and bit my lip, grabbed a smile and walked up politely asked for him to move so i could clean his shit. He looked at the window directly to his left and insisted i missed a smear on the window. So i grabbed my windex and proceeded to wash this glass door (AGAIN mind you) to make sure its perfect. I walk away to grab more trash and not even 5 minutes later he calls me over telling me their are STILL smudges on the window and that i need new glasses. I apologized while grinding my teeth trying not to end this guys miserable life. I washed the window again. I ran to the back to finish what i was doing in the back offices and i walk back up and he proceeds to tell me its still dirty. By then i wash it and have my boss inspect it before i walk off again (i sensed he was fuckin with me) and when i did my boss said " Fuck that window and fuck that guy bro. Every time you walked away he got a smirk and walked out the door putting his big hairy ass palms all over the glass and around the handle. Fuck him man your doin your job and continue to do it, if he does it again ill make sure i clean it and ill talk to his boss, hes waisting our time and MY money." I mean are you fucking kidding me ? I mean yes im your janitor but i make these cubical dwellers jobs and lives at work so much fucking easier. I dust your shit make sure everything is perfect neat and nice and presentable. Now like i said 7/10 times the peopl are really cool but these people just think their better than you. And it burns me alive, you gotta have respect for people who clean the toilets you just took a white castle shit in and still expect us to come back tomorrow expecting the same shit. I dunno these people are so messed up in the head its unfathomable. Sorry but thats a little rant ive been building up all day. As son as i got off work i didnt give a fuck but now i feel better.

Freeze ya laters

KusH

Oh and P.S. One building we clean is a police department. Yes i know we are mortal enemys but when their not on patrol their kinda cool (for cops). but today i was walking thru cleaning and got a huuuuge wiff of some dank and started following my nose. I came apon a closed off room with a door as i peaked in where the scent was strongest i see on the floor 3 10 gallon zip lock bags FULL of nuggets, atleast 2 grand in 20 dollar bills on the floor scales papers everything. I was in awe as i was cleaning the window on the door. I knocked on the door cop opened it up and said "sorry bro i gotta register this cant clean today" I smiled and replied "oh its cool, guess its your lucky day, be safe out there tonight" I was depressed but yet laughing at the same time. Shits rough now a days.

• Member ID:  842
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965
  • Device:  Windows

People suck as a rule....

Its generally because they blow and have miserable lives....

Hang tough and fuck douche bags....

• Member ID:  173
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1392
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  9957
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1962

You have a job first and foremost and as deerejon says they are miserable fucks and would like nothing more than to see you miserable as well .. kill them with kindness !!!! 

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18137
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132916
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

"People suck as a rule....

Its generally because they blow and have miserable lives....

Hang tough and fuck douche bags...."

Second that .

The guy that was fuckin with the window probably has a 1/4 " dick and can't get it up anyway.

His boss probably reams him out every day, his wife - if he's married_ is fugly, fat, and a hooker so he takes it out on you.

Your turn comes when you kill all the fuckin' idiots on our servers.

Hang tight bro.

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

I went to work and did nothing for 4 hours being bored. At least you got something to do. I would of sprayed the windex in his face and wipe his glasses and tell him thats the problem.

• Member ID:  62
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

Just be happy that you have a job in this tough economy. I'm sure there are several XI members that would trade spots with you in a heart beat right now. And to quote Mazdarati..."Kill them with kindness." It will piss them off more then you know.

• Member ID:  934
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  832
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5656
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/16/1960

Understand that!!! I work as a customer service person for toyota. I get call the time about "LATE FEES". Why did I get a late fee? blahblah blah......... I have a 10 day grace period and got a late fee!!!. After getting yelled at for a minute or two, I calmly tell the person "Sir, your payment is due on the 3rd" reply......I Sent it out (by mail) on the 12th! That's before the 10 day grace period!!!.....me............ Yes, but we didn't receive it until the 15th......reply MY contract states AND I QUOTE (yelling a bit more) Payment must be received before the 13th...........Well you know how it goes. I got written up the other day because I said Toyota will not twist your arm and make you send out your payment on time. If you like late fees you'll continue to send it in late. If you don't you can adjust your schedule.    Apparently thats considered non-professional behaviour even tho my boss was smiling.