Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Dear Alabama....

DramaLlama

• Member ID:  1443
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987
  • Device:  Windows

haha

Sincerely,

Llama

• Member ID:  2520
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  3748
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1953

Yes you have my condolences to the Alabama fans. but then again.....we already knew it was gonna like this.

Can you say........

Left?    And   .....Short?  Buwahahahahahahaha

6li4lpgfh5qg1ssgaf8a.gif

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

LoL!!! Oh people kill me.....u know its really not like we got our asses stomped to death....lol it was down to OT and they won by 3 whole points............wow!!!!  Thats really a big win.   May be left and short but u know...LSU was so damn clueless it took bama running the play a few times before they figured out what they were doing and then bam!!! we would blow right by them.  Either way best game and u know its ok for all u haters....we cant help it we are such an awesome team win or loose!! 

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1068
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3478
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  07/10/1967

Perhaps a rematch in Nawlins? BCS Championship game? You know you got lucky, we should have won that one. Congrats tho, stay classy.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

even though we took the l in the win loss column, everyone hates a winner.........

"they got a name for the winners of the world,

i want a name when i lose.

They call Alabama the Crimson Tide....

call me Deacon Blues.......(deacon blues......)

If you go to winning.com......you'll see nick saban giving you da finga!!  ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1103
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

Angel

LoL!!! Oh people .....u know....we got our asses stomped to death....

Wow, you have amazing candor lately...

• Member ID:  1106
  • Followers:  33
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  832
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6778
  • Birthday:  06/24/1975

From a non-SEC perspective, it was a pretty sad game to watch.  Not much offense to speak of and I can't help but think that you put Stanford or Okie State in that game and they score at least 3 TD's on either team.  Of course, LSU or Bama would score too but I don't think they have the offensive firepower to stick with either of those two.  I guess we'll see assuming some bullshit doesn't happen where they have a rematch in the BCS championship game which would be a joke and top off the BS that is the BCS.

• Member ID:  2794
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1080
  • Birthday:  11/11/1976

The Flush
From a non-SEC perspective, it was a pretty sad game to watch.  Not much offense to speak of and I can't help but think that you put Stanford or Okie State in that game and they score at least 3 TD's on either team.  Of course, LSU or Bama would score too but I don't think they have the offensive firepower to stick with either of those two.  I guess we'll see assuming some bullshit doesn't happen where they have a rematch in the BCS championship game which would be a joke and top off the BS that is the BCS.

Are u serious???

They didn't score big, because you saw the 2 best defenses in the nation play each other.

Stanford or "Okie" state, HA! U better snap out of that dream. You need to check the scores of all the other games LSU and Bama played.  We knew it as going to be low scoring. We knew it would come down to special teams. When will y'all learn that the SEC is the best conference in the NCAA. 4 (four) SEC teams in the top 10, what other conference can say that? umm, none....

On a side note, I would like to nominate Alabama's kicker as the LSU player of the week....

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

Dstraktd
On a side note, I would like to nominate Alabama's kicker as the LSU player of the week....

doh...boy you said it. And flushie, i cant believe that you think those offenses would stand a chance against either one of those defenses.

its one of two things, either quit smoking crack,or,

smoke better crack that aint been stepped on so much...jeesh!!!!

Ahhh, out come the SEC kool-aid drinking homers!  LOL, the only reason that you guys think these teams are so good is because they've been beating up on other overrated SEC teams!  What's LSU's big win besides games against other SEC teams, Oregon?  Who have they beaten to earn their top 10 ranking, Arizona State?  Who's Bama's big win against besides those same overrated SEC teams, Penn State?  Hmmm, we all have seen how good they are.  They beat Illinois 10-7 this weekend and only beat Iowa by 10.

SO, please tell me why all of you SEC'ers think these two teams are SOOO much better than everyone else?  Is it in the water down there?  There still chemicals left over from an oil spill in the 80's or what? All the game this weekend showed was holes in the offense of each school (can't score for shit inside the 20) and holes in the defense, LSU gave up almost 300 yards and Bama gave up 230 yards.  You think they will hold an offense like OSU, Stanford or even Boise?  Good luck.  And trust me, I HATE BOISE but I think they could put up points on your indestructible SEC teams.

Don't get me wrong, they are both good teams but they aren't the unbeatable teams you think they are...that will be proven soon enough.  Oh, beware too, if you think the SEC is sooooo good, LSU still plays Arkansas and Bama still plays Auburn.  :)

Go ahead, launch into another "I smoke crack" tirade but you won't convince me otherwise until each of these teams plays a decent non SEC team in a bowl game and we see how they do.  Once again, no need for name calling or personal attacks LOL, I'm simply saying that these two are not unbeatable like you think they are.  They are good teams but not the 1995 Huskers by any means!

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

The Flush

I agree that the BCS is shit.... but I disagree that Stanford or OK State would have had even competed well, much less won.  They haven't seen anything like LUS's & Bama's defense.  'Bama & LSU are juggernaughts this year, I don't think either team will lose again unless they play each other again in the BCS Champ game.

Nothing at all against Stanford or OK State or anyone else.... but Bama & LSU are like pro teams.  They're huge, they're fast, are 2-3 players deep in every position, and are coached by arguably the 2 best coaches in all of college football.  If Stanford, OK State, OK, or Oregon played a typical SEC schedule, they'd all likely have at least 2 losses.  Stanford just squeaked by USC, and will get their first true test against Oregon.  OK State has done all right, but barely beat A&M and K-State.  I just think they would get chewed up & spit out in the SEC.

The SEC is always by far the toughest conference in the country, but the SEC West is a friggin' BEAST this year.

And as far as the game the other night being a defensive battle - it was.  Saban & Miles both understand one of the most basic concepts in football - "Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships".

Personally, I'm wanting to see these two get a re-match for the BCS Champ game.  It may not be a real exciting high-scoring game - but little doubt (in my mind) that they ARE still the 2 best teams in college football, and the viewership of that game would set records.

IMHO

omg, flush REALLY?

Bama is gonna kill auburn, because Cam Newton is gone. The LSU/Arkansas game will be good, but LSU will come out on top. I like how u say that those teams "gave up" those yards, those yards were earned.  Bama has stellar pass protection, that's why Jefferson played the whole game, at 6'5" 220#, he is a scrambling QB, Lee is not.  We knew passing against Bama wouldn't be possible, and if u had actually spent ANY time watching any of the replays, both teams had the receivers totally covered.  Do I think they could hold the offense of Boisie, OKlahoma, Stanford? You are goddamn right I do.  Our front defensive line outweighs their whole offense on the field. We recruit total thugs.  The SEC BLEEDS football.  And again I will ask, what other Conference has 4 teams in the top 10?

What makes this funnier is the fact that u admit that the only teams bama and LSU still face that are a threat, ARE SEC TEAMS! Plus therre is a BIG difference in scoring points against these teams and actually beating them.  Overrated my left nut...

Either u are REALLY delusional, are just trolling for kicks.  What team are you backing? you have shown no affiliation, so I am gonna vote that ur trolling. Lemme break it down for you, in the last 12 years 7 of those years had SEC teams as champs. the other 5 were all from different conferences, and they weren't playing SEC teams.  Those are COLD HARD FACTS. So, until a non-SEC team plays a SEC team in the championship, AND WINS, you sir have no leg to stand on.

But, I guess haters gonna hate!

Wow Dstraktd, calm down.  In other words "settle down Francis"...last I checked, all of this is a matter of opinion until they play, no?  I'm a Nebraska fan through and through, I went to college there, I played basketball there and I'd be embarrassed to start name calling like you have if someone simply said my team had faults.  You act like I offended your honor or talked shit about your family.

I would like to debate is where your "4 teams in the top 10" come from...should we brush up on our math skills?  Last I checked, LSU, Bama and Arkansas are the only 3 teams in the top 10.  Next is South Carolina at 13.  That's fine, I'll even give you 4 teams if you want it but it doesn't mean shit until they play.  Once either of these two teams faces an offense like I'm talking about, then we can come back to this.  I just think they would fend well against LSU or Bama as neither of those teams have seen offenses like theirs.  You disagree with me and that's fine, that's your opinion and I have mine.  Watching that game, we saw two awesome teams with good defenses, no doubt.  I also saw some weaknesses and think those can be exploited.

To call me a troll because I have an opinion from what I've seen, that's just plain ignorant.  You don't know me so I suggest you keep the name calling down to a minimum until you do.  The simple fact is that UNTIL THEY PLAY, WE DON'T KNOW.  Read my post from above...I'M NOT SAYING THEY ARE BAD, HELL I EVEN SAID THEY ARE GOOD IF NOT GREAT, I'M SIMPLY SAYING THEY ARE BEATABLE!

I remember this same argument about the unbeatable SEC back in 1995 when Florida, Spurrier and the "unbeatable" Gators played Nebraska in the Fiesta Bowl.  Anyone remember how that turned out???  62-24 Nebraska and that Florida team claimed the same thing...they were from the SEC and played much tougher competition.  Didn't turn out that way I guess.  Once again, we'll see and "anyone can be beat on any given day"!

It was "lighten up Francis", if you were making a reference to "Stripes".

I didn't call u a troll, I said u were trolling.  The only example u have provided was an obscure bowl game. We are talking BCS championship games. ANY team is beatable, it happens all the time. And you are right, there are only 3 SEC teams in the top 10, it was 4 last week. Now we have 6 in the top 25, STILL more than any other 1 conference in the NCAA.  I can appreciate your opinion, although I do not agree (at all).  I will refer to my previous statement, 7 of the last 12 BCS champs have been SEC teams, and they weren't playing other SEC teams. so 1 random bowl game vs. 7 national titles.  You are offering "theoretical" games, I give you actual games played and won.  As a SEC fan, it is almost like you offended my honor, it would any SEC fan. It just goes to prove the utter passion we have for this conference.  I know it's nothing personal, and I truly don't take it that way.  I'd wish u cold come down to game like that and see how insanely fucking nuts it is.  Hell, 2 years ago, 2 bama fans got shot and killed talking shit to a LSU fan (there were other extenuating circumstances) but the passion remains the same.  We live and breathe SEC football down here. No hard feelings. But, SEC football rules!

Wink

IJS

• Member ID:  1068
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3478
  • Birthday:  07/10/1967

So Flush, you can't drop a bomb like that and not tell us who your team is. How does your team match up? We gotta know where your comin from to get  your frame of reference. (Please say Boise St...Please say Boise St)  : )

No worries...I don't take anything like this personally.  You are right on the stripes quote, I can't even get that right lol.  I am a Nebraska fan and we are pretty nuts up here too. I had a pretty hard time converting from B12 to B10 but once the evil that is Texas started giving out ultimatums, I was happy to get the hell out of dodge.  Luckily, we joined a conference with such stability.  LOL    Eventually, we're going to have 4 major conferences and nobody else anyways so I guess we'll see where everything ends up.  You guys did land good teams in OU and A&M, probably my two favorite schools to play when we were in the B12.  Great tradition and I love OU...we've had so many good battles with them.

I am a college football fan and watch as much as possible, all teams and conferences.  I'm very impressed with both LSU and Bama's defenses but I don't think their offenses are THAT good.  I watched this game as well as PSU/Bama and LSU/Oregon and see holes in both teams.  I think it would be fun to watch either of them play OSU or Stanford (honestly, I can't count Boise as they haven't proven anything as usual being in a high school conference). A true offense vs. defense battle. 

Trust me, I'd love to be back in national relevance as a team but we keep choking on our own shoes anytime we get close.  We were up to 9th last week and then lose to a shitty Northwestern team.  UGH  I do have some experience in the National Title discussing as I was in college for 3 out of Nebraska's 5 championships but that was so long ago, I've totally forgotten what it feels like at this point.  The year we get into a new conference, it turns into a complete cluster fuck and everyone beats everyone else.  How about we end this with me admitting that the SEC is the most solid conference this year, no doubt, but with my asterisk being that I think they are both beatable by a team with a multiple-faceted offense (not just ground or passing games).  Tongue out 

Flushy

Wink Crimson...I'm a Husker so not much contention for a title recently.  We were really good back when I was at school there winning a few titles but since then, we've struggled finding the right coach and players.  I hope Bo is the right man for the job but he's not making it easy on himself so far!  LOL, our fan base is nuts and one loss people are calling for his head so you can imagine all of the talk after last weekend's loss!

I was a Big8/Big12 guy forever and now I guess by default I'm a Big 10 guy which at the moment has more scandals going on than the New York Stock Exchange!  I won't be bragging about my conference this year, that's for sure!!! Cry

I think u meant A&M and Missouri

• Member ID:  2960
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Birthday:  06/04/1983

One thing I love about the SEC is come game day we hate eachother but, still always have respect and cheer on our conference! What other conference can say that?! All I gotta say is: yellow shirt, purple britches, go to hell, you sons a b!T@H35!!! jk jk....ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so with you dstraktd.....but like what was said....haters hate the best.  Im used to it being a Bama fan.  All I gotta say is I would put any other team from any other conference and bama and lsu would destroy them, as for this year.  Enuff said....ROLL TIDE!!!!

"haters hate the best."  LOL, why am I a hater?  I never once said that these teams aren't good, simply that they could be beat.  Wow did I drum up a hornets nest...I guess I'm not sure why having an opinion different than yours turned into being a hater.  Let me clarify once again for all of you and then I'll be done.

ALABAMA AND LSU ARE GREAT TEAMS, IMHO THEY CAN BE BEAT BY A TEAM WITH A DUAL THREAT OFFENSE.  NO MORE, NO LESS, AND NOT BEING A HATER!

cooner
One thing I love about the SEC is come game day we hate eachother but, still always have respect and cheer on our conference! What other conference can say that?! All I gotta say is: yellow shirt, purple britches, go to hell, you sons a b!T@H35!!! jk jk....ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cheered for Auburn last year, Bama the year before, Florida before that.  I don't only bleed Purple and gold, but I bleed SEC football too :)

The Flush

"haters hate the best."  LOL, why am I a hater?  I never once said that these teams aren't good, simply that they could be beat.  Wow did I drum up a hornets nest...I guess I'm not sure why having an opinion different than yours turned into being a hater.  Let me clarify once again for all of you and then I'll be done.

ALABAMA AND LSU ARE GREAT TEAMS, IMHO THEY CAN BE BEAT BY A TEAM WITH A DUAL THREAT OFFENSE.  NO MORE, NO LESS, AND NOT BEING A HATER!

Hornets nest, no.  Stirred up a bunch of SEC fans is all. It's like that for anyone who does it.  I feel what you are saying.  But it would be hard to find a "dual threat" offense right now.

yep...and a hornets nest is no good  ;)   i still luv ya flush. :)  but im the same way...i bleed crimson and white...but i am for any team in the sec....except auburn cause of the fact that most auburn fans i come across would rather see a non-sec team win than bama or the will go out of state for whoever is playing bama...im not like that but thats me.  I love my football so its all good with me.