Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Vision for America REALLY, NOT IN MY COUNTRY

PDizzle

• Member ID:  209
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  702
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/30/1962

OK, I don't post often but this really gets me going, just not gets me going but really pisses me off.  This is a war that most of us don't know is happening here in America, our laws, our people, being turned against us and used against us from every angle.  We need to find a way to stop the Radical Islamic Extremists from taking over our country.

This board is usually pretty light and everyone takes things with a grain of salt, but this is serious stuff.  They state "they will force Islamic Law on the American People.  By the year 2050 they want the USA to be a Islamic state.  Do you want that for your country?  Under there law and having them tell you what you are going to do?  I DON'T!!!!

We need as Americans to stand up and fight for our rights and start working with our Law Makers to inform them and help them drowned out this type of BS.  Everyone of us has the ability and the power to fight, either with or with out guns.  Prefer we stay away from another war specially in our country.

Hope that this makes you feel the way I feel about being FREE and my COUNTRY.  I love choosing Christianity not not having anything else forced upon me.  I would say enjoy but I bet most if not all of you find this as a threat against our country and you in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osZ5TvhiTZQ&feature=BFa&list=PL3B2686AF4DC9CA73&lf=results_main

Awards

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17078
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148515
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  677
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960