Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Fireball!

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I am not a man that knows much about the world of the spirits but I know what I like and do not like. I have always loved the hot cinnamon flavor referred to as fireball. My favorite candy of all times was fireballs the large hard candy that would last all day. Lately its come to my attention, which isn't very long by the way, that this flavor has made a transition into the world of spirits. A friend of mine who is a bartender introduced me to Miss Fireball. I love this new lady of whiskey river. She makes my mouth water just thinking about her and all her fine sweet qualities. I love the feel of the burning of the love she gives me all the way down my throat as I swallow! OMG she is beautiful and delicious! Those of you who are knowledgeable about the allures of the spirits have hidden one of the fine desirable's for way to long. If you are an amateur such as I am you should stop in at your local pub and take a gander at this lovely Lady. Just one word of caution though, you will be hooked on her for the balance of your life! I invited her to my place last night and I had the best night of rest I have had in a long time and woke refreshed and ready to go. I love you Fireball!4fcf8eab16453_Fireball.jpg

Edited by Bigmeandean

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

• Member ID:  907
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

I dunno man. I am in a serious bromance with my mate Lagavulin, and I don't know if I have the time or energy to spare for Fireball. Lagavulin seems to want to hang out every night. Problem is, he is an expensive friend to have.