Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sad Day For Me

SassyBitch

• Member ID:  434
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  58
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1289
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  12930
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Device:  Windows

PS, this is my beloved Oscar with my teddy bear

50e1662d3fe87_IMG_29461.jpg

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63520
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

I recently had to put my beautiful 7yr old Shepherd to rest he had hip dysplagia and spinal nerve damage the end results he would of been totally paralized hardest decision i think i've had to make in a long time the guilt eats at me wondering what could of been done but at the same time i know it was for the best R.I.P my Clinx

Sassy I relate to your feelings. Before my marriage went south of the border we had a little Pomeranian who we called Lolababy. The are know as the heartbreak breed with good reason. They are fairly hardy with a couple exceptions they are susceptible to collapsed trachea and many of them die from it. We watched her suffer long bouts with it and I tried to tell the ex that she should have her put down to stop the suffering. One tome she was having a horrible bout so the ex decided to take her in and have it done. She passed that night in the arms of my ex. The next day I happen to be on the internet searching for info on this horrid disease and came across some info I hadn't seen before and then the guilt set in big time. If I had know I could have saved her from a whole lot of suffering. I really battled with the guilt but then I realized that what I didn't know I shouldn't blame myself for. Remember you did what you thought was the best for you friend and leave it at that if you don't want a whole mess of other probs because the guilt trip never ends. Both of us went into major depression and she tried the stupid thing of trying to get out the easy way but it wasn't to be I was planning things and finally realized that was just plain ole stupid. So see Sassy I do relate and I went through several therapy sessions before I was fine. I still cry once in a while but its just from missing that beautiful little friend of mine! God bless you Sassy! Hugs to you!

I recently had to put my beautiful 7yr old Shepherd to rest he had hip dysplagia and spinal nerve damage the end results he would of been totally paralized hardest decision i think i've had to make in a long time the guilt eats at me wondering what could of been done but at the same time i know it was for the best R.I.P my Clinx

our little one died at age 17 on the 23rd of December. Going to miss that little guy. My daughter had taken it pretty hard. Her first dog... cant believe we had him for so long. I made a little video for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDoa6tEA0g&feature=youtu.be

Hxtr I don't think he was ugly! Lol! He was cute! He may have been little but he has left a huge hole in your hearts and that won't be replaced, ever.

50e16dbd80867_Lola1.jpgMy Lolababy! I loved her with my whole heart!50e16dd6dfd64_Lola2.jpg50e16deb5da48_Lola3.jpg50e16e047a348_Lola4.jpg

• Member ID:  2457
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1112
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/29/1968

50e16dbd80867_Lola1.jpgMy Lolababy! I loved her with my whole heart!50e16dd6dfd64_Lola2.jpg50e16deb5da48_Lola3.jpg50e16e047a348_Lola4.jpg

how cute dean and ty i know i feel the guilt but i too know it was for the best i have his son which is now 8 months going to have him xrayed and hopefully he doesn't carry the gene as well

PS, this is my beloved Oscar with my teddy bear

50e1662d3fe87_IMG_29461.jpg

awwww cute kitty i have cats too i think if it would of be natural it wouldn't been as hard but knowing i was the one that made the decision and as i watched him slip away i regreted it then seeing his eyes look up at me today i'm putting him to rest where he loved to be by the lake :(

• Member ID:  4590
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  55

im sorry to hear that sassy, i recently had to endure my puppy passing away, it wasnt a very nice sight as he had an enlarged liver and fluid on the lungs, he ended up passing on my lap from choking, so i know how you feel sassy and i hope your are ok

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

• Member ID:  221
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

So sorry for your loss i dredd the day i have to make that decsion i have a 11 year old lab .