Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

RANDALL

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

I've been working as a cashier at the grocery store around the corner from my house for almost 6 years throughout high school and now college and although the job is boring at times, it pays the few bills I have right now while I still live at home. The job is all about patience, but tonight mine was pushed to the limit. Summertime in New Jersey means hot, thick, humid air and for the last five years, I have always loved how cold the air conditioning was in the store. However, lately it has been uncomfortably warm in the store and tonight I finally asked why that was so. Turns out, there was a customer complaint that the store was too cold. Grocery stores are all about customer satisfaction, so the simple solution was to raise the temperature in the store. Since I am part-time, my hours fluctuate weekly as well as in length. Tonight I had a 7-hour shift and I was sweating the entire time. Customers are in the store for how long? Anywhere ranging from a few minutes to maybe an hour at max is my best answer. How selfish can you be? Us employees have to be uncomfortable for hours on end as a result. This really bothers me but there is nothing I can do. Hopefully someone complains it's too hot now, otherwise this will be one miserable summer. I guess it still beats working out in the heat all day but I never expected this.

• Member ID:  938
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4774
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/28/1972
  • Device:  iPhone

So be the cust. Call in and say you wife was in there and she told you she was having a spell after she left and you thought they should know and how could they work in there all day long like a sweat shop lol

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

I could probably get a friend to do that.

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  296
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4488
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36632
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Windows

also that food will spoil faster, if tossing un-sold food out by the tons due to spoilage  will change thier attitude

sounds if store manager is pulling a fast one .......pocketing the hydro savings

have heath department come in for inspection