Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Knife Tournament!

FunStick

• Member ID:  1100
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1036
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9258
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980
  • Device:  Windows

So, many of you XI members who are new to the family, may or may not know that we at XI hold Tournaments every once in a while.  Each tournament we have done is friendly and always fun.   Years ago we used to hold knife tournaments in server 2 late at night, and then actual tournaments.  Its been years since we have held another.  Quite  a few of us are very good at knifing which is great and some of us still like it.  So I call upon all of those who love to knife and our wonderful admins to help organize a great Knife Tournament. 

Knife tournament should be 1 month from now on a  Saturday and we can work on the timing.  That one month will give everyone a chance to practice their best,  gather up more knifers either late at night or on the weekends, and just have fun like we used to years ago.    Rugger and the other admins please let me know if this Tournament is possible and if we can start up a sign up sheet.  Also please make this post sticky.  It will be the admins decsion if this is XI only or if everyone can enter.  I like to have a set of 5 maps with showdown being one of them.  

NO TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED YET!! this is just a post to encourage everyone what my thoughts are.  

I do want to do half girls vs guys and half elimnation. 

Love always

FunStick>XI<

• Member ID:  1455
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4166
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  37577
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/25/1976

wow I would love to participate I kill with a knife I'm leaving for a tournament like this

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53619
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

I have made a knife approved map but it is for cod5 losers LOL it is an awesome map for knifing tooo