Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I am cool and good

123mutant987

• Member ID:  27682
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  199
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello soon-to-be fellow XI members,

It is I, the glorious and supreme 123mutant987. You may or may not have seen my drunk/high trolling in the Insurgency community, but If you have been a target of my trolling I hope you have not taken offense to it. I have been playing Insurgency on-and-off for 5 years and have finally decided to start interacting with the community. I am looking to join XI and am required to make an introduction post, so here I am! I am new to forums and have never previously joined a gaming community so I don't really know what to put as an introduction post '-.- If you have any ideas as to what should be in an introduction post please let me know, I am sure there are also other people who wonder the same thing.

Also I heavily enjoy listening to music, so if you have any song/album recommendations please let me know, I listen to all genres of music.

-The Supreme Being,
123mutant987
Also know as TheLordMu

PS. Please add ministry Skirmish to the map rotation on one of the Insurgency servers.

Edited by 123mutant987
grammer, shilling for Ministry Skirmish

Awards

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

2 minutes ago, 123mutant987 said:

Hello soon-to-be fellow XI members,

It is I, the glorious and supreme 123mutant987. You may or may not have seen my drunk/high trolling in the Insurgency community, but If you have been a target of my trolling I hope you have not taken offense to it. I have been playing Insurgency on-and-off for 5 years and have finally decided to start interacting with the community. I am looking to join XI and am required to make an introduction post, so here I am! I am new to forums and have never previously joined a gaming community so I don't really know what to put as an introduction post '-.- If you have any ideas as to what should be in an introduction post please let me know, I am sure there are also other people who wonder the same thing.

Also I heavily enjoy listening to music, so if you have any song/album recommendations please let me know I listen to all genres of music.

-The Supreme Being,
123mutant987
Also know as TheLordMu

Welcome to the >XI< forums, Mr. Trump.

Ayaq

• Member ID:  27682
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  199
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Welcome to the >XI< forums, Mr. Trump.

Ayaq

Thank you very much :)

I prefer Mr. Obama, I enjoy launching drone strikes against both my own people and foreign nationals.

#DroneStrikeEquality

Edited by 123mutant987

Awards