Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Beautiful
  2. Happy Birthday
  3. R.I.P.
  4. Happy Birthday to you all
  5. Happy Birthday
  6. Dot80

    intro

    Welcome
  7. Happy Birthday enjoy your day.
  8. Dot80

    intro

    Welcome
  9. Dot80

    Intro

    Welcome
  10. Beautiful pictures thank-you for sharing them.
  11. Thank-you for the new maps
  12. Dot80

    Hello

    you are welcome but I am not a dude.
  13. Dot80

    Hello

    Welcome
  14. Welcome to the clan. God Bless for being a fireman. My son is a Assistant Chief at our city's fire department
  15. CONGRATULIONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bio we have been telling you that would be good at it.
  16. How cute I love the eyes. Looks like a baby fox so I am going with Foxe
  17. Dot80

    for DOT

    I like them both
  18. Ok I don't want to be dumb  but  am I  suppose  to pick one ?   I like them both

    1. BlackRose

      BlackRose

      haha you can have them so they rotate,,but I cant remeber how to do it..lol

    2. Dot80

      Dot80

      Rose you really  are the best I will leave  in your capable  hands  and just wait to be surprised  lol.

  19. Dot80

    for DOT

    Thank you thank you thank you
  20. Thank you Sitting-Duc everything is great but I have one question how do you make the pictures on the GIF's smaller? They seem to big
  21. Congratulations
  22. Rob I miss you to
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.