Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    65,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. You see now what happens when an headadmin isn't there....
  2. FU!
  3. Glad i can bitch about the rotation again
  4. @Espo Get it together dude!
  5. Pure poetry. Have a free one from me ?
  6. Gawd, I miss @AyaqGuyaq
  7. You owe me one ridiculous post that makes me laugh again. No pressure tho
  8. I dont know what the 4-3 means but what i get is Skidrow or Skid row
  9. Guess I come across as a real sob if I also gonna complain about this rotation aint I?
  10. You gave up quickly
  11. These kind of posts always stroke me kind of the wrong way. Its a 15 year old game, so what do you expect....that people didnt get good in all those years? Some players still suck after all those years, but a lot get better and better. With a game being so old, it is remarkable and great that XI still has servers that often fill up and we can all still enjoy the game. If we start refusing people that are too good at this game would be suicide for the servers. Looks like this Veoz guy got observerd a lot by admins and doesn't cheat in any way so yea....he is beating your ass. Arm up, get some noobtubes thingies, camp like a sour pussy (hate that), or just accept the fact that he is top notch. In the FT servers we have a fairly amount of players that are really good at this game. Nearly everyone excepts the fact that their ass gets kicked by them. Except @HotRod55, he is still crying but the pour soul tries. @Dukoo Woomp, there it is Kontelikker!
  12. Just get better
  13. Same, I beat @StormCrow 's time to reach a million on the millionaire thingy with like half of it, but didn't upload score. Lucky sob!
  14. Oh trust me, het gets hammerd on a daily basis. The audacity...
  15. You might want to look up what 'permanent' means then?
  16. Sourtap

    sorry

    Exactly, for someone with the IQ of a fried shrimp, you made quite the clever remark!
  17. Sourtap

    sorry

    There were a shit ton of reasons for me to leave XI, so I did, but lack of vision should definitely NOT be one of them! Stick with it, try to adjust, and just enjoy other things the clan has to offer for you
  18. Even though this is one of the rare decent rotations, my rotation was online in October and never seen it since. And Aosta Valley..........yeah...Aosta Valley ?
  19. Sourtap

    3000

    Huh, under what other name have you ever posted then? ?
  20. Really suspicious, behind your screen with the massive box of tissues @piglo
  21. I didn't get invited? Feels like gymclass all over again ?
  22. Always nice to have some extra free kills playing again
  23. Trust me, I know what it's like in here to not be missed if i dissapear for some time Gotta love it
  24. Gawd I missed ya Rob
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.