Jump to content

WldPenguin

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    5075
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    112
  • Donations

    611.66 USD 
  • Points

    10,598,910 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by WldPenguin

  1. @Icequeen, we are working on putting new rotations together, and mixing up some of the maps in current rotations that repeat frequently. It's a process, so bear with us @Uranium, did you also make sure that the map plays through a round, and doesn't crash when going to the next round? You & I should collaborate with what you've tested so far, and what I've come up with in a spreadsheet for rotations.........I've also been testing maps, so we can see where we're both at so far......
  2. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, RockApe!
  3. Hope you've had a great birthday!
  4. My condolences, Spin, for your loss........keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
  5. Congrats on the shiny, new tags!
  6. Happy birthday, Sabre! Enjoy your day, my dear
  7. Congrats! He's precious, Milky
  8. And country singers are sexy
  9. She does well with Adam too
  10. I love both of their voices.....together they're over the top!
  11. @WolfTiS, I sent you a PM
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.