Jump to content

Power!

***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Posts

    926
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    11.00 USD 
  • Points

    2,210,250 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Power!

  1. I Love all American Cars with V8 Engine
  2. Welcome Back du kleiner Holender!
  3. Welcome Back!?
  4. Me too @Marshall ?
  5. In 30sec i got Nuke i like it lol?
  6. I'm so sorry to hear that Boomboom.?
  7. I had the same variant "A" in Dezember and this is the first flu I've ever had. I've had two cases of Corona and it was nothing compared to this shit.
  8. Hey M8 I don't remember the last time I saw you in the game. Miss you in game >>>> you and Sob
  9. I like all seasons, especially spring and summer, because I love riding my motorcycle. That's why I definitely prefer warm weather.
  10. fu all ??
  11. Biggie was one of my favorite admins. Thanks Biggie! PS. FU @M!dg3t ?
  12. LOL?
  13. great news?
  14. I also met him a month ago on the MV2 server
  15. Power!

    Hello all

    Hey Chicon nice to see you here?
  16. Sorry to hear of your loss ? Condolences
  17. Willkommen in unseren Clan Lene? Enjoy
  18. R.I.P. Hunter?
  19. Willkommen ? gut dich hier zu sehen?
  20. Good to see a smiling Funstick? get well bro
  21. So very sorry for your loss. Take care Bro
  22. he has a new computer and he doesn't like us anymore?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.