Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. This is where you earned your einstien medal what about something like increasing it by 5% a week till we get burried in a ton of shit ? I'd also like to do it to the MW server damm thing I feel like a slug in that server. I'd say FT as well but that server's not about running around.
  2. hmmm I'm thinking I'm going to go with Chile here. Are you sure its telling you your being redirected ? But having said that I've increased the private slots to 3 . So if it was because it had an issue with there being just 1 thats gone. If your a member and you should be because this is not open to anybody else make sure you have your xi tags on properly and you should never be kicked because the server see's your score plus 100 for the XI tags. So I think it was working alright but we can try this and see. Let us know if it happens again please. Play nice and remember if an admin is frozen your whole mission in game is to unthaw them. Good rule I say -
  3. What are you using for a browser ? Does this happen when you launch the browser. If thats the case you do have a browser hijacker. IN IE go tools internet options the general tab. The first box is your home page make sure its the one want to use. Anything else in there delete it.
  4. Fill your boot young fella.
  5. I'll take another look at it.
  6. That and pissing the women folk off.
  7. NO tunnels I hate tunnels. Audio store HXTR is going to ask you if it will run the I Tunes ? Any of you guys ever hear about COD 5 better tools and way more fun -
  8. So then what can we do for the wifes breasts ?
  9. love it thanks Johhny here's mine. You have port side and starboard side. yes thats right the side of the ship that tied up to the dock was the port side and if you wanted to look at the stars you went to the other side
  10. yea my map is 22 by 22 grids and the playable area is 7 by 8 and its this lovely rainbow colour -
  11. yea just like that now can you take a screenie from the 2d window so I can see the whole map and the actor ?
  12. where are my glasses so I can see them ?
  13. can you add an actor in that for me and take another screenie ?
  14. Sorry KaptCrunch I don't do not remake mods it's just to big of a pain.
  15. you need to sit on a mirror to see your madals Boomer. I don't trust people to assemble all the patches right I'd get them 1 at a time.
  16. Hey screw you mr bandwidth hog -
  17. Yea he might want to by it back SHHHHHHEZZZZ
  18. We are happy to allow you to play our game -
  19. Hey I'll have you know Chiles a double bagger . Hate to be the one walking down the street with people telling me I smell like I'm from TOronto
  20. Well thanks Hemps for the link. Its not looking good right now for this mod. Here's a quote from there server page. " This server is running a mod unique to Soulcrusher Gaming. No one else in the world currently has, nor will they ever have this mod. It can only be found on SC servers! Mod created by Tito, with many thanks going out to him, and the rest of the OpenWarfare team!" I will how ever send a request to them ya never know.
  21. OK then I smell Norton at work sniff sniff. Or for those who went no its not that AVG, AVAST MaCaffeeine all of them run in the back ground of the game . So when your game changes and request a new map they have to look at it first. So your game can not find the required file it crashes -
  22. Next time you guys and gals see that server running use the server info button . I need the website that runs the mod or the admin email addy Problem with what you guys got in your mod folder is it has no server files that are needed to run the mod.
  23. Turn xfire off and see what happens
  24. Pffft domestic snow storm. Why I remember back in the days we use to push the school bus to school in 7 no 8 feet of snow so we could ride teh bumbers back home.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.