Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. well just last week I copy and pasted some text acros the pond why not shoot across it for a while. Strange define strange ? Were normal over here ask Chile and Beers. And it normal for a lady packing a pistol in her pocket to walk into a gun store and give them shit for over charging there customers. Its all normal
  2. Thats alright that map has finnally gone full circle. I started it for cod 2 and was just about done when I accedently deleted it. Hundreds of hours gone no back up . Glad I got a bit wiser then.
  3. LOL tooooo funny. There's a copy in cod4 and 2 in cod5 mp_xi_jordan (cod4 it is on the redirect) mp_xi_castillo (cod5) mp_xi_shiro
  4. Well done but still I thought it was Mazi under the covers
  5. Your quick looks nice
  6. It might attract more members from the Eu if we had a server over there. Just another point of view. We have dealt with worse things and have over come them.
  7. Chile does make a good point about the language issue.
  8. I think the Stock freeze tag is would be less bandwidth intensive then the nam server ( I like it more then the nam server) and might work better then the nam ft server if you use one along the lines of us in the free world playing on a british server -. But boss the boys on the other side of the pond do desirve a server that a fact.
  9. I don't want funny and good I want down and dirty
  10. See I said he had the e=mc2 medal. Ya didn't want me to test it before I said something did you ?
  11. Hey I'm getting old too can you save any spare parts for me ??
  12. It really can't help any. If I'm right its where the game sends you to get maps as well so it should be the same download speed ? If any networking guru reads this I'm right on this ??
  13. I'm not sure we can teach him anything he does have the e=mc 2 medal make him smrat
  14. sometimes its better to just go out and get a 20 sound card that does not use via chipsets or realtec. And a usb mic. Only way I know of to solve this issue so it never comes back. The next method prfered by most great games is to play WAW
  15. Ya hell its a wonder this shit works at all. Bunch of mumbo jumbo voodoo poop poop I think
  16. lol I'll upload the patches I'm almost positive there were there once ? If that happens again please post and I'll send you the missing file. Thats all that was you lost on file on install.
  17. Then again it would not matter because there are no patches there only the mod tools. I dona knowa
  18. Our redirect is public. Not sure if its meant to be like that but it is - http://www.xiredirect2.com/redirect/cod5/cod5%20tools/
  19. They are on the redirect as well
  20. This would be for win 7 I'm asumming it would be the same ? And would any win 7 disk work on a gateway lap top. ReasonI'm asking is th edaughtere crashed her machine I think while it was downloading something . Thats why I think the loader is corrupted. I can use spinrite but thats 4 or 5 days (maybe) So I thought I would ask if there's a quicker way to do it. A live disk set up perhaps ??
  21. Hi anybody know where I can find a good MBR rebuilder. Or a program along the lines of spinrite but not as time intensive ? Thanks for the help.
  22. where's da zoom zoom guy
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.