Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12871
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,570 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. Bravo!! You hack!
  2. I am getting the same thing here is screen shots of what is happening. Phantom please take a look when you get a min
  3. I wish her the best and thank you for serving our country
  4. Dark Asylumn mice pic shadow and 2cutesue I love your fuckin sig. It's a wind up toy.LMAO.!!!!!
  5. Yes I am taking another little vacation for my Bday. After this I will be back on full time. Not sure if I will have access to the internet so I will just say I will not have it, so do not pm me any issues, just wait till I get back or get another admin. Have a great weekend everyone and I will cya on Sunday
  6. Happy B day you Panda Lover!
  7. Yes Nightmare use the gametracker, I reset the stats when the qualifying day started and that is up to date. So that will be the official time
  8. They updated the mod and made it more stable with a couple new things added. We will be running TDM on this server. There is 9 maps in total on the server right now, its a huge download so be prepared to wait for the download. Name - >XI< TDM Star Wars Mod IP - 8.12.22.129 Port - 28960
  9. Happy Bday Rogue, you are also blessed to be born on the greatest day of the year!
  10. Happy B day Trolloc, what a great day to be born!
  11. Thanks all, I will be out of town this Thursday till Sunday celebrating. And if all goes well I will be back full time again starting next Monday.
  12. Thanks all, its officially the 25th but thank you for the nice wishes
  13. I would just create a new topic under general discussion, Hunting and fishing pics
  14. I really wish there was a way to track these defrosts, it would make a lot of people happy, but there just is no way to do it. I have had two different stat programmers look at it and they both say its not possible. For giving more points that is not a possibility either so we will have to live with what we have
  15. Added a 5th place prize http://reviews.cnet.com/game-controllers/saitek-cyborg-command-unit/4505-3146_7-31818303.html
  16. Updated 3rd place prize 3rd Place: Donated by SoothSayer will be a Nvida 9800 gtx+ oc gpu
  17. Well I am officially back now
  18. Awesome pics Johnny!
  19. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lets us know if you can find the disc I am sure someone can hook you up with something
  20. Happy B day you drunken bastard!
  21. Welcome Smurf, thanks for stopping bye, I will see your BLUE ass on the servers very soon. Have fun and I will shoot ya soon
  22. Here is the link Heather to get a couple medals http://www.xtremeidiots.com/fora_topic.asp?tid=2472 http://www.xtremeidiots.com/fora_topic.asp?tid=8163
  23. I am leaving out of town on Saturday for a week, but when I get back I want to see about tweaking the mod so you dont kill yourself and see if I cant put a double jump in. But that wont be till I get back on the 22nd
  24. Ruggerxi

    hi all

    Thanks RIP for stopping bye, im happy to hear you like the servers, its always nice to hear the good things I hope to cya on the servers soon
  25. OMG Foo why that date! I am out of town in Hinckley that weekend Man that sucks, I woulda been there in a heartbeat. Next time we will make it happen
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.