Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. Couple weeks ago Kid Rock and ZZ Top at Bethel Woods Performing Art Center...(the site of the original Woodstock) Front Row....Friend does the catering gig...seen more shows than I can count there.... Oh and the link to you tube is a Boston concert I went to in 1979...Boston, Poco, Outlaws and Utopia.... I lived in Clifton NJ and dont know if any of you ever heard of the Capitol Theater in Passaic, but it was walking distance and I cant tell you how many shows...the Grateful Dead many many times, New Riders, The Knack, George Thorogood, Beaver Brown Band, Greg Allman, 38 Special, Bobbie and the Midnights, Peter Gabriel, The Knack, Genesis, OMG my head hurts...what freking great times..... And...the Giants Stadium, now the Izod Center...was a 20 min hitch hike ride from home... http://youtu.be/AqK99xTYYAs
  2. Glad to see you made it here Mikey!!!! Keep readin and posting in the forums...you'll find a buncha great people hang here!!!
  3. Enjoy the trip and please dont post the pics...lol...
  4. Still no word from Damnit I guess....hope all is safe and well...
  5. Nice stringer...going to Lake George NY Oct 4th for lakers....We use lead core line (15lb test) w/ 10lb floro leaders.....nice work there looks like it was a blast...
  6. I know that Damnit is in Ft Collins and I hear they are getting it really really bad.....thoughts and prayers to all there... Hey Damnit if you see this hope you are safe and well and your shit don't wash away!!! Hang tough Brother!!!!!
  7. Have an awesome day!!!
  8. WTF?
  9. Went to see Kid Rock this weekend at Bethel Woods Art Center...its the site of the original woodstock. My friend has the backstage catering gig up there for the 4th year in a row...saw lots of shows there but this one was pretty awesome... ZZ Top and Kid Rock...and the wife waving to Dusty Hill...lol...
  10. @@DEEJAYKEG lol..now I get it..!!! Psst....here is a secret....I have thomas running under my xmas tree every year...rofl...
  11. And to think I read that whole damn thing you had on sheepdogs....lol... welcome back...
  12. "there are 2 people I trust...I'm one and your not the other" There are more horses asses in the world than horses. If it looks like shit don't poke it.
  13. Oh wow I want it...!!! is that on ebay?? lol..
  14. I always wear mine when playing and sometimes put the camo paint on too
  15. That's why I shop at target ...don't have to get so dressed up !!
  16. Good thing no one got stung. Glad you found it and the methods your using remind me a little bit of "apocalypse now"...lol
  17. Hey Hawk....dont stop trying man...Your profile says Arkansas?? Dont worry I hear they are getting something faster than 9600 baud dial up real soon!!! Serious...keep trying man..!!! Ftag aint the same...
  18. groan.. lol...it was so bad it was good...
  19. When head to head last minute invert then pull pitch and follow through most times can get an their six
  20. Way to go...
  21. Better late than never Happy Birthday !!!!
  22. Ditto good luck man...but more than luck I wish you a great surgeon !!!
  23. Glad ya made it....freeze ya soon!
  24. Hey all... So I joined the idiots in planes group...and am in the process of grinding up my levels...is there any way to join on you guys? what I mean is is there a way to see where someone is then join that furball?? Didn't read through all the info but is a premium acct worth it? Still tweaking my settings for the joystick but that's almost done.... Thanks,.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.