Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I can not create any custom weaponry

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63516
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

At the risk of sounding ignorant, which to some I do but anyways, where do I find the create custom weapons \link? and how do I go about buying stuff to upgrade and basically I am saying on this game I am clueless how to progress and use my exp points. Please don't laugh too hard but if you must then be easy on me.

• Member ID:  542
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

When you have the multiplayer screen up goto Operations.

Under Operations you will see the Create AClass

Just click on it and have fun picking your weaponry and buying attachments.

Hope this heps.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63516
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Thanx ever so much Sun, I found everything I needed and was able to do some of the things I wanted as for the rest I will finish those later but now I know where and how!

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Bigmeandean
Thanx ever so much Sun, I found everything I needed and was able to do some of the things I wanted as for the rest I will finish those later but now I know where and how!

Bear in mind that it'll let you buy attachments that have been unlocked but, generally, only equip the weapon with one of them (unless you also have a perk that permits two.) So, one has to choose, for example, whether to equip an optical sight or a grip.

If you don't select "Buy and equip" at the time of purchase, don't forget to go back and put a tick next to your chosen attachment before you enter battle or it won't appear on the weapon (that puzzled me till I worked out what I hadn't done...Wink ).

As your XP go up, you'll be able to customise more with camo, adding tags to the weapon etc.  Their appearance depends on how large the weapon is.  Some look great, others less so because the player emblem is on the side of the gun rather than the surface facing the player.

• Member ID:  159
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  855
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5145
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

It would have been nice for them to include more than a 4 page pile of crap for a players guide with the game. I'm almost prestige 2 and I haven't figured out the B52 bombing thing because I have only had the killstreak reward twice, and the last time I completely obliterated my entire team including myself and got kicked/banned off the server for it.  I don't know if I'm laying down the take off runway or the bombing path or what but I put it on the other side of the map and still made an ass of myself Laughing

• Member ID:  1238
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

PrimalFear

It would have been nice for them to include more than a 4 page pile of crap for a players guide with the game. I'm almost prestige 2 and I haven't figured out the B52 bombing thing because I have only had the killstreak reward twice, and the last time I completely obliterated my entire team including myself and got kicked/banned off the server for it.  I don't know if I'm laying down the take off runway or the bombing path or what but I put it on the other side of the map and still made an ass of myself Laughing

Heheh!  I got two RCXDs the other day (in one game!) - the first one was blown up before it went anywhere and I crashed the second into a wall in an unoccupied part of the map...  (I didn't know what I was doing at all...Smile)

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

PrimalFear

The long bar thing that looks like a runway is where your bombs will land, not sure if you can spin it around to get dif angles.