Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

camp warning

• Member ID:  1642
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6952
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1958

I think it would be great to have 2 Ace mod servers more diversity for us Ace mod players. I like playing this Ace mod too, but a true HC would be great. if everyone squeeks there wheels we just might get it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  336
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  801
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/03/1963
  • Device:  Windows

i dont like the change....i like that it calls you a camper, cause its funny....but to sit still and die is just not realistic....guys like ron barcardi just wont be able to play....and i like him in the game, cause it brings a variety to game play.......how bout, doing something about the unrealistic bunny hopping. in real life no-one i ever shot at jumps....they just run. i suspect the timer was put in place to discourage camping on spawn points and killing spawners. make the setting in ace mod the same as in freezetag...where you can actually move away from the spwan point before coming into view to other players for a few seconds..,...that should fix that.

• Member ID:  632
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1762
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  18213
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  07/30/1977

Venery
i dont like the change....i like that it calls you a camper, cause its funny....but to sit still and die is just not realistic....guys like ron barcardi just wont be able to play....and i like him in the game, cause it brings a variety to game play.......how bout, doing something about the unrealistic bunny hopping. in real life no-one i ever shot at jumps....they just run. i suspect the timer was put in place to discourage camping on spawn points and killing spawners. make the setting in ace mod the same as in freezetag...where you can actually move away from the spwan point before coming into view to other players for a few seconds..,...that should fix that.

agreed!

now having two acemods sounds like a good idea. atleast i will have a place i enjoy playing in. at the moment i don't. i keep trying ace every once and a while, but can't seem to play a full map with out getting annoyed. so i just leave.

having 2 acemods i'd vote for that.

• Member ID:  420
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  285
  • Birthday:  11/10/1946

widowmaker
Bigmeandean
Ron, Widoowmaker and who ever else! Please my good friends don't stop playing because of this. At  least you can play and do whatever you want but I dont have that priviledge right now and it could be awhile before I do. Remember this is only a temporary test right now and it may be done away with in the not to distaant future. Please keep playing if not for your self then for the memory of the BMD. OK? I hope to hear your still playing and using the skills of guile you both have attained in your gaming careers. Later guys  XI til I die!

i see where your coming from. i still play, just a whole lot less. like once or twice a week. i'm in more often than that, but i'm just checking peeps out.

on another note dean. i wish like hell i could help you out, but i'm in the same boat as you are. waiting to hear something about my disablity.when i do hear something i have some stuff to do. when i'm done if i can i will gladely help you out. i know what you going threw,as i too been on hold for 2 1/2 yrs.to hear something. time is drawing near and if there's anyway i will gladely lend you a hand. thanks for being a true friend.

Dean & Widowmaker:  If you want to speed up your disabilty claims you should get all you medical data from you insurance company (usually online) and turn in to SS and your pension personnel. The insurance company has all your visits, test results and other data needed. Otherwise you will spend months answering questions and making repeated trips to different offices for the same BS things. If you are able to download all you data, turn it into the SS and Pension offices at the same time as they are really cross checking with each other and that delays your claims. I did it and two weeks later was approved by both. Good luck, Ron

RON_BACARDI_
widowmaker
Bigmeandean
Ron, Widoowmaker and who ever else! Please my good friends don't stop playing because of this. At  least you can play and do whatever you want but I dont have that priviledge right now and it could be awhile before I do. Remember this is only a temporary test right now and it may be done away with in the not to distaant future. Please keep playing if not for your self then for the memory of the BMD. OK? I hope to hear your still playing and using the skills of guile you both have attained in your gaming careers. Later guys  XI til I die!

i see where your coming from. i still play, just a whole lot less. like once or twice a week. i'm in more often than that, but i'm just checking peeps out.

on another note dean. i wish like hell i could help you out, but i'm in the same boat as you are. waiting to hear something about my disablity.when i do hear something i have some stuff to do. when i'm done if i can i will gladely help you out. i know what you going threw,as i too been on hold for 2 1/2 yrs.to hear something. time is drawing near and if there's anyway i will gladely lend you a hand. thanks for being a true friend.

Dean & Widowmaker:  If you want to speed up your disabilty claims you should get all you medical data from you insurance company (usually online) and turn in to SS and your pension personnel. The insurance company has all your visits, test results and other data needed. Otherwise you will spend months answering questions and making repeated trips to different offices for the same BS things. If you are able to download all you data, turn it into the SS and Pension offices at the same time as they are really cross checking with each other and that delays your claims. I did it and two weeks later was approved by both. Good luck, Ron

thanks ron, but i've already been turned down and have already took it to court. just waiting on a vertic from the judge.

• Member ID:  45
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9024
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65908
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

widowmaker
Venery

agreed!

now having two acemods sounds like a good idea. atleast i will have a place i enjoy playing in. at the moment i don't. i keep trying ace every once and a while, but can't seem to play a full map with out getting annoyed. so i just leave.

Me too

I know how settle this ,

Have 2 servers ,

1:One for run and gunners no camping  rule

2: One for campers were the only time your allowed to run is when your in spawn protection, After that  you get punished if you run, Only move when crouched.

Just want to add I really don't care that much either way , Will always play acemod, camping ,noobtubes and spawn camping..doesn't matter, I just hope all the people here that are winning and bitching about the rule come and at least come play there, no matter what way it goes, (I added the winning and bitching because thats all I've read here from some) , everyone is entitled to there opinion without people saying stuff like that, just let them speak you don't have name call..and try to bully them. Just hope if there's no rule,, that they take action on the spawn camping, because it was way out of control..

My suggestion is just for a laugh Cool

• Member ID:  420
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  285
  • Birthday:  11/10/1946

LaRSin
widowmaker
Venery

agreed!

Me too

I know how settle this ,

Have 2 servers ,

1:One for run and gunners no camping  rule

2: One for campers were the only time your allowed to run is when your in spawn protection, After that  you get punished if you run, Only move when crouched.

Just want to add I really don't care that much either way , Will always play acemod, camping ,noobtubes and spawn camping..doesn't matter, I just hope all the people here that are winning and bitching about the rule come and at least come play there, no matter what way it goes, (I added the winning and bitching because thats all I've read here from some) , everyone is entitled to there opinion without people saying stuff like that, just let them speak you don't have name call..and try to bully them. Just hope if there's no rule,, that they take action on the spawn camping, because it was way out of control..

My suggestion is just for a laugh Cool

Doesn't matter now...just told it will be on another week (Anti-Camp Mode)..Guess they just don't want me to play anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2383
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1562
  • Birthday:  01/25/1970

I would hae to agree especially if your useing a sniper rifle or a single shot. The whole point of those guns is to take your time and aquire a target .The sniper rifles are not like p90's or uzis where you can easily run with them and shoot fast.In real batlles you had the grunt and infantry who's job was to rush and take a target with the snipers providing cover. The sniper would usally stay back and try to shoot the machine gunners and not rush in guns blazing

• Member ID:  2395
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  800
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5471
  • Birthday:  07/22/1994

lol i just run and gun with a sniper :P

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Jack you dont play much on the ace mod do you? cause as Pancakes said he doe so does a whole new generation of new younger players! the oldr players do play the way you described! just my ttwp cents!

• Member ID:  2383
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1562
  • Birthday:  01/25/1970

Bigmeandean
Jack you dont play much on the ace mod do you? cause as Pancakes said he doe so does a whole new generation of new younger players! the oldr players do play the way you described! just my ttwp cents!

Your right I don't play much on the ace mod But I usaully don't snipe or camp either I like to move around alot I preffer useing g3s or p90s but I know alot of guys that play and  they won't budge from a spot if they're camping.But they are easy to shoot when   you figure out where they like to camp

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

widowmaker
RON_BACARDI_
widowmaker
Bigmeandean

thanks ron, but i've already been turned down and have already took it to court. just waiting on a vertic from the judge.

I have been approved state disability for my depression issues but am still waiting for SSI Disability answer! Pray it goes without a hitch!

Bigmeandean
widowmaker
RON_BACARDI_
widowmaker
Bigmeandean

I have been approved state disability for my depression issues but am still waiting for SSI Disability answer! Pray it goes without a hitch!

i to just got approved for mine also. god is really looking over us. prayers do get answered!