Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

norgenightmare saying hello

Norge

• Member ID:  1081
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1976

Hello XI,

been having a lot of fun on your server for the last few weeks and thought i would say hello.  I play with SGC.JH (old clan) and followed him into your freezetag server(s).

Never had any problems until today when one of your members called me a hack in the chat.  I can assure you I have more bad days then good in your servers, and recently left a group over a cheating dispute/way it was handled.  Accusing people when they finally are having a good day just isnt cool.

But anyway, really just wanted to check your site out and say hi.  I roll a mean mp44/ak and miss playing softcore!

NorgeNightmare

Rankico_sort_asc.png Name                              Score Time Played

Score/Min

1414 NorgeNightmare Profile   19450          6.62        48.99

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

NorgeNightmare good to see you post and just have fun man. hope the member that did this can read

our code of conduct oh hell i will post it fot them. Frown

20Conduct.png

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

well NorgeNightmare after my re-ply to your post and playing in game with you. you may want to think before you

type bro.  >XI< is all about fun but when the fun goes away we take care of the fun to bring it back. i will be personaly

looking into what goes on in our servers from you and our members so be aware of the bud. Wink

Not sure why i may want to think before i type?  i have fun in your server and we were all laughing about people hacking last night so its not like i was holding a grudge or anything.  But it was not all chum chum fun fun during the afternoon call out of me being a hack.  Couple of your members said "oh its blablabla, dont worry about him".

Do you not want people telling you about bad experiences in your servers?  Not really sure what your second post means bud but i really dont like getting in word arguments with people im trying to get to know.  I am a casual gamer who just wants to run and gun and have fun.  I am also a mature gamer so when a punk teenager calls me out i feel the need to say NEGATIVE GHOSTRIDER. 

Please tell me the appropriate way to bring up member code of conduct infractions.

my xfire is in my profile if anyone would like to add.  I appoligize for what has turned into a negative introduction.

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Content Count:  6418
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54347
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

I think what Bud is saying is dont start none and there wont be none...By all means do report unbecoming behavier as we are a adult clan with very few bi-laws and those that break the very few will get the Bud Button....Rest assure its all about the fun...There are many places text can be looked at in our servers and its not hard to roll back into rcon files to see so if someone is starting shit its there and we can act on it...Thanks for coming to our home and for your post ....Hope you have some more fun and if there is problems feel free to post them....

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I played freeze tag all yesterday afternoon and i cant remember seeing you in there?

ultrastat norgenightmare ....I just want to laugh and play freezetag without being called a cheater.  Im sorry the freezetag mod is suited for my attacking playing style.  I have always enjoyed team style games (sab CTF etc.). 

I hate racism, cheaters, and people that seriously accuse players of cheating.  I could care less about anything else!  I was in your server 6 hours yesterday and I thought had fun with about 10+ different members.  I was over the pathetic accusation after about 15 min and came back.  If you are curious, please check the logs...you will find a couple hundred good games, good rounds, nice shots and lol's.  It happened about fifteen minutes before I made this post.  Or not....i didnt/dont want to make a big issue, just FYI.