Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Im Confused -.-

Simon

• Member ID:  5007
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  107
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/13/1994

I have made a introduction i have let ppl know that i am here. But i have no idea where to go next. Im just wondering at what certain time ppl are on or when what they are playing... I know i can look through over 100 000 post that is made. but i have to say im quiet lazy... Just want to know if their is anyone playing Battelfield at

02:26PM GMT +1... So i can like hang onto someone since the whole point that i joined the forum is to get to know ppl and have someone to play games with...

Simon

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6888
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44109
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971
  • Device:  Windows

I have made a introduction i have let ppl know that i am here. But i have no idea where to go next. Im just wondering at what certain time ppl are on or when what they are playing... I know i can look through over 100 000 post that is made. but i have to say im quiet lazy... Just want to know if their is anyone playing Battelfield at

02:26PM GMT +1... So i can like hang onto someone since the whole point that i joined the forum is to get to know ppl and have someone to play games with...

Simon

If you have XFire, we can find and add people on your list to see who ever is on.

That is why XFire is reconmended at >XI<, to share and to see what the other one is doing.

Collect some friends and have fun, I bet you find there are people that are more nuts, rather the other one ;)

We like to know people!

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

Don't know about Battlefield Simon but now that you've introduced yourself, here's how to eventually become one of us. First, the web site is important to XI. Be involved in it; post comments on threads, start new threads on any subject (except religion and politics.) Put up photos. This helps you to know some of us better, and helps us get to know you. We're international, so you should find Idiots on Battlefield at all hours - I'm sure one of those guys or gals will also respond here and let you know the peak hours when most XI members are on there. Download Teamspeak and join us there. After a time when we're comfortable with you (and you with us) you may get an invite. That's how it works.

Edited by SgtHarryWeezer

• Member ID:  5007
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  107
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/13/1994

Don't know about Battlefield Simon but now that you've introduced yourself, here's how to eventually become one of us. First, the web site is important to XI. Be involved in it; post comments on threads, start new threads on any subject (except religion and politics.) Put up photos. This helps you to know some of us better, and helps us get to know you. We're international, so you should find Idiots on Battlefield at all hours - I'm sure one of those guys or gals will also respond here and let you know the peak hours when most XI members are on there. Download Teamspeak and join us there. After a time when we're comfortable with you (and you with us) you may get an invite. That's how it works.

Alright :D