Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mp_Carentan

Bas

• Member ID:  2206
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1021
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/29/1991

Hey guys,

I was just wondering. Today we played the map Carental (with Chile, google, stinger and chappie). Now there are 2 rooftops which you can get on in this map. From the spawnside of the field there is the one far right and from that same spawn there is the second building from the left (with all the smoke).

Today I was told they are considered glitches by Chile (and as an admin I presume he is right). Can I just get it on the officiall that these roofs are both glitches? (So I can tell other people to get down as well as I don't feel much for getting shot from rooftops which are officially not allowed. And I dont feel much for thinking I cant go to two awsome spots when they actually are allowed).

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Awards

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Like I told you in game..if you have to take more than few steps to reach a spot and kill with a great advantage over others to me is a glitch..yes you can be kill..with one hell of a shot or going all the way around..BUT..Question here is..Why go in there when there is so much more map left?..It clearly states on our home page servers .."Exploring glitches will get you ban"..Why you guys risk this is beyond me..Than  come here and complain about it.. :no . :crazy: .

All maps have spots that should NOT be accessible with normal speed..XI servers are by most  turn up to jump and run faster..That's why we allowed Bunny hopping..Should we removed them all?. :question: ..NO..Is comment sense to play the game fair and in adult way..If possible..

Hopefully this clears this problem for you..

Thxs for your post.

• Member ID:  2206
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1021
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/29/1991

Like I told you in game..if you have to take more than few steps to reach a spot and kill with a great advantage over others to me is a glitch..yes you can be kill..with one hell of a shot or going all the way around..BUT..Question here is..Why go in there when there is so much more map left?..It clearly states on our home page servers .."Exploring glitches will get you ban"..Why you guys risk this is beyond me..Than  come here and complain about it.. :no . :crazy: .

All maps have spots that should NOT be accessible with normal speed..XI servers are by most  turn up to jump and run faster..That's why we allowed Bunny hopping..Should we removed them all?. :question: ..NO..Is comment sense to play the game fair and in adult way..If possible..

Hopefully this clears this problem for you..

Thxs for your post.

Thank you for your reply.

As for exploring the glitches will get you banned, if I was aware it was a glitch I would not ever have gone up there. And you will never see me up there again. Sorry if I in some way made you feel like I was complaining, that was not at all why I made this post.

Bas

Awards

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

No problem and Thxs for bringing this up..

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

you turned up the speed to just allow bunny hopping lol what a shame