Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Xxsealzxx

xSEALZx

• Member ID:  488
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  223
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1964

Well Here it goes,

I have been or was and XI member sometime ago, played alot of games with Mr. Johnny Dos. (He is a funny man), also played with Beers, Hogan, Chilli and well quite a few others.

I play alot of hockey...on an adult travel team and we go everywhere.... next stop is Vegas for a huge Tourney.... so if you live near there ...drop me a line. I am also a Lieutenant, Firefighter, Special Ops, Confined Space, WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction), Rope Ops, HazMat, Bomb Tech and Cobra certified... whew. I dug at "Ground Zero" for a week, starting on the morning of the 13th. I learned alot about life and death throught my career as a Firefighter (26 years), I will tell you now, tell those close to you you love them, cherrish every moment you have above ground...... appreciate the small things in life, laugh......alot.....hug your kids, wife mom and dad, Always speak the truth. Above all, Support the troops and the "Wounded Warrior Foundation".

Thx.

Always Faithful

xxSEALZxx

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53618
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

Hello seal I don't fit underground and I'm very happy that I do not and probably just as happy we have you to do it :) Long time no see. This is still a great place to come and forget it all WB