Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

World Cup

FRENCHI

• Member ID:  1729
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

mort de rire sob  :hrhr:

beaucoup de ces joueur etre acheter en anglettre d ailleur étrange que votre pays acheté mauvais joueur français lol ;) mais pour le reste bayern munich  real de madrid et juventus de turin lol excuzé du peut lol ..... S en doute tous ces clubs au meme titre que certains club anglais sont t il devenu fou lol ;) 

vous faire remarqué aussi que au moment ou j écrit ces mot arsenal dirigé par un entreineur francais avec beaucoup de joueur francais est en tete du championnat d angleterre lol et platini n y es pour rien lol ;) 

bisous bisous lol 

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

mort de rire sob  :hrhr:

beaucoup de ces joueur etre acheter en anglettre d ailleur étrange que votre pays acheté mauvais joueur français lol ;) mais pour le reste bayern munich  real de madrid et juventus de turin lol excuzé du peut lol ..... S en doute tous ces clubs au meme titre que certains club anglais sont t il devenu fou lol ;) 

vous faire remarqué aussi que au moment ou j écrit ces mot arsenal dirigé par un entreineur francais avec beaucoup de joueur francais est en tete du championnat d angleterre lol et platini n y es pour rien lol ;) 

bisous bisous lol 

Yes but Arsenal have not won anything yet, Djourou? is having a good season but Arsenals best players are Ozil and Ramsey.

• Member ID:  3723
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  524
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3685
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/17/1987

I can't read anything Frenchi is saying,...lol

And the move tot he winter time is not yet official. FIFA has set up a commision to look at that option, but nothing has yet been decided. And Also, I play soccer and have spent the times I have been down there playing soccer in my free time as well in 105 degree weather, so I do know a little bit about it. In fact last time we were down there we played a tournament with the Qatari Air Force and the temperature was between 100-110. Don't assume I'm an idiot just talking out of my ass and don't have a clue.

lol sry phoenix for french i am idiot dont speack englich lol 

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Goooooooooooo France,,,,,hehe Pappa

I can't read anything Frenchi is saying,...lol

And the move tot he winter time is not yet official. FIFA has set up a commision to look at that option, but nothing has yet been decided. And Also, I play soccer and have spent the times I have been down there playing soccer in my free time as well in 105 degree weather, so I do know a little bit about it. In fact last time we were down there we played a tournament with the Qatari Air Force and the temperature was between 100-110. Don't assume I'm an idiot just talking out of my ass and don't have a clue.

lets have a bet right now that the Qatar world cup is in Winter, and just one point you don't play soccer you play Football, nobody will ever take you seriously unless you know what the game is called.

Edited by Sonovabich

LOL SOB   i am ok  for vote you  président fifa pour coupe du monde en angleterre lol :)

LOL SOB   i am ok  for vote you  président fifa pour coupe du monde en angleterre lol :)

I agree, but first we need Blatter and Platini sent to prison for corruption please :thumbup:  :animier:

I never said that it would or would not be held in winter, just pointed out that you were wrong in saying that it was already for certain. And I was born and raised in Germany, grew up with soccer, Fussball, or football, whatever the fuck you want to call it, but I do not call it football while here in the US because then people think you are referring to American Football. I don't know what your issue is with my posts, but fuck off.

I never said that it would or would not be held in winter, just pointed out that you were wrong in saying that it was already for certain. And I was born and raised in Germany, grew up with soccer, Fussball, or football, whatever the fuck you want to call it, but I do not call it football while here in the US because then people think you are referring to American Football. I don't know what your issue is with my posts, but fuck off.

Who are you telling to fuck off, STFU you whining little pussy, you never stop fucking crying and whining, it's not whatever the fuck i want to call it, Football is what the fucking game is called but you lot trying to fucking hi jack everything again and changing the name, it is not fucking Soccer try to learn that, you cried like a baby because we never used your medal design for War Thunder...waa waa i'm not gonna make anymore medals for the clan, now you crying again because somebody has a different opinion then you, fucking grow up you big baby.

Edited by Sonovabich

I don't give a damn what you call it, it's different in every country. I personally call it Fußball. You call it football. Americans call it soccer (which is why I will continue calling it such here in America where I currently live). Who gives a fuck what it's called.

You bring up the medal, I didn't mind mine not being chosen. The one that was chosen was good and I'm happy with it. I simply stated I wasn't going to do them anymore in the future as it's a waste of my time to make something that's already being accomplished. Had I known one was in the works, I would have spent my time in-game instead of making an unnecessary medal.

I don't know you that well, but you come across as an extremely arrogant prick in every post you've made that I've seen and truly wonder how someone like that can be 'member of the month'. There are others far more deserving IMO.

Now if you wish to continue being an ass, feel free to message me in a PM or on Xfire, in game or wherever the hell you want, but it's not necessary to bring  this off topic because you're on your high horse and pissed that I called it soccer, have experience playing in Qatar temperature and stating a fact that it is in fact not officially scheduled for the winter...or whatever the hell is pissing you off today with my posts.

I don't give a damn what you call it, it's different in every country. I personally call it Fußball. You call it football. Americans call it soccer (which is why I will continue calling it such here in America where I currently live). Who gives a fuck what it's called.

You bring up the medal, I didn't mind mine not being chosen. The one that was chosen was good and I'm happy with it. I simply stated I wasn't going to do them anymore in the future as it's a waste of my time to make something that's already being accomplished. Had I known one was in the works, I would have spent my time in-game instead of making an unnecessary medal.

I don't know you that well, but you come across as an extremely arrogant prick in every post you've made that I've seen and truly wonder how someone like that can be 'member of the month'. There are others far more deserving IMO.

Now if you wish to continue being an ass, feel free to message me in a PM or on Xfire, in game or wherever the hell you want, but it's not necessary to bring  this off topic because you're on your high horse and pissed that I called it soccer, have experience playing in Qatar temperature and stating a fact that it is in fact not officially scheduled for the winter...or whatever the hell is pissing you off today with my posts.

You seem to have took offence to a normal posting discussion that because i disagreed you starting crying like you did with the War Thunder Medals, i tried to explain things nicely to you about the medal but your reply was to threaten to make no more medals for the clan, as for member of the month, i have no control over that, i actually agree with you that there are others far more deserving, there always is, perhaps you could consult with Rugger on next months choice, talking of arrogant pricks, this is what i call arrogant, when you arrogantly recommended we kick people out of the War Thunder Squadron because you didn't agree with non members being part of it, something else you can go whining to Rugger about, have you ever heard the phrase "The Kettle calling the Frying Pan Grimy Arse" check it out, strange you think i'm an arrogant prick "in EVERY post i'v ever made", well i have made 11769 so far, been stalking me sweetie pie? hey just a thought...DON'T FUCKING READ THEM, this is an open forum if you can't deal with others having a different opinion to you or saying things you don't always like go elsewhere.....to quote a couple of your  much over used  Phrases  "IMO"  you can get off YOUR "high horse", now stay out of my face and then go and suck my nob end.

Edited by Sonovabich