Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Golfing

NORESPECT4U

• Member ID:  3708
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1702
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  iPhone

One day on the golf course, a golfer accidentally overturned his golf cart.

A very attractive woman, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise, came out onto her balcony and called out to him, "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks," he replied.

"You look frazzled, the woman said, Come up to my villa for a drink and I will help you get the cart up afterwards."

"That's mighty nice of you," he answered, But I don't think my wife would like that."

"Oh, come on, " the woman, a gorgeous blonde in a sexy bikini, insisted. "I can see you've cut your head. It could be serious. Let me take care of that right away. I'm a nurse."

She was very persuasive....and he was weak.

"Well okay," he agreed, but added, "But my wife won't like it."

After she bandaged his wound, she gave him a most welcome brandy. They talked a little about golf and he discovered she was an avid golfer with a four handicap. When he confessed to a weakness in his putting, she gave him a putting lesson holding him close and intimately as she did so.

Finally he confessed, "I feel a lot better now, but I had better get going. I know my wife is going to be really upset with me being here with you."

"Don't be silly! the woman said with a smile, "She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Under the cart," he replied.

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Lol, Respect, that's a great one.  Only golfers that have over-turned carts themselves can really appreciate that one.  Incidentally, all of my "accidentally over-turned cart" episodes usually involved steep hills, rain, and too much beer.

Surge returned home 10 hours after his scheduled tee time, looking extremely exhausted.  HIs wife, knowing that it only took him about 5 hours to finish a round, eyed him suspiciously and asked, "Surge, why are you getting home so late after your golfing?"

Surge replied, "Honey, my best friend Pete suffered a fatal heart attack on the third hole today."  His wife gasped, "Oh my God, that's terrible!!"

Surge sighed and said, "You're telling me.  After that happened, it was 'hit the ball, drag Pete . . . hit the ball, drag Pete . . .'"  :(  Ayaq

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows