Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Joke Friday

hound-dog97

• Member ID:  23452
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  343
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out.

Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother." 

Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!"

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Yup gotta be careful about the truth. In the end you may have preferred not knowing. Little Johnny should also use that the next time the watchtowers come calling.

• Member ID:  23857
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  12
  • Days Won:  0

An elderly man had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back fixed up nice: picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond since he hadn’t been there for a while and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all gasped and quickly swam to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, “We’re not coming out until you leave!”

The old man frowned, “I didn’t come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.”   Holding the bucket up, he said, “I’m here to feed the alligator.”

Moral of the Story: Old men can still think fast...