Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Trump Supporters Fear Riggers!

PimpedOutPete

• Member ID:  822
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Good post Steve, kudos.

Great post @LOM in spite of the Canadian commi,  fake kudos haha

• Member ID:  2069
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966

You literally must live under a rock, or are so blinded by leftist ideology that you are incapable of seeing your team doing wrong on a massive scale. You don't need to visit the dark web or scour obscure right-wing web sites to find a wealth of information on what Hillary and Bill have been up to for the last several decades. Just because the media chooses not to report on it for fear of shedding a bad light on their candidate, that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Wikileaks has made sure that the American public is well aware of just how the Clintons operate, and the in their usual fashion the press and the Clintons don't discuss anything about it, nor do they deny anything.

I could post several pages of absolute proof here of things that have landed people in prison that Hillary is obviously immune from, but why waste my time on those who will not read or believe it? You truly are a lost cause and have my sympathy.

Dear man, I am not so much a Hilary/Dem supporter, as I am more appalled at the ideology and actions of the modern Republican party. The houses they controlled were useless and vindictive, their slate of candidates this year was a rogues gallery of corruption, stupidity, misogyny, and racism, and out of that sorry lot Donald Trump was victorious? If you choose "The Donald " as your president, you will get exactly what you deserve.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14881
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91059
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

Dear man, I am not so much a Hilary/Dem supporter, as I am more appalled at the ideology and actions of the modern Republican party. The houses they controlled were useless and vindictive, their slate of candidates this year was a rogues gallery of corruption, stupidity, misogyny, and racism, and out of that sorry lot Donald Trump was victorious? If you choose "The Donald " as your president, you will get exactly what you deserve.

Donald Trump has to be worst candidate I have seen in my lifetime, on any side of the border. I see no redeeming quality in this individual. I have travelled a lot this year and though 60 percent of Americans that don't want Trump it's also the VAST majority of the worlds well. Most of you will say the world has no stake in this and your correct, they don't. But they did have the same opinion. A morbid curiosity like watching a car wreck.

http://time.com/4385496/pew-donald-trump-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-world/

Footnote: I travel with a USA patch on my camera bag and my wife has a maple leaf on her bag, though I'm a born and raised Canuck and she is the All American Girl. She is not political and doesn't like answering questions.

Awesome travels, The EU was amazing..kudos to my European friends, great hospitality.

Great post astro

Donald Trump has to be worst candidate I have seen in my lifetime, on any side of the border. I see no redeeming quality in this individual. I have travelled a lot this year and though 60 percent of Americans that don't want Trump it's also the VAST majority of the worlds well. Most of you will say the world has no stake in this and your correct, they don't. But they did have the same opinion. A morbid curiosity like watching a car wreck.

http://time.com/4385496/pew-donald-trump-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-world/

Footnote: I travel with a USA patch on my camera bag and my wife has a maple leaf on her bag, though I'm a born and raised Canuck and she is the All American Girl. She is not political and doesn't like answering questions.

Awesome travels, The EU was amazing..kudos to my European friends, great hospitality.

I don't think Trump was a "bad candidate" per se,  but rather an individual surrounded by the worst advisers in history. You will never win an election targeting Latinos and "Mexicans" (?) in a country where 17% of the population are from this origin.      

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I don't think Trump was a "bad candidate" per se,  but rather an individual surrounded by the worst advisers in history. You will never win an election targeting Latinos and "Mexicans" (?) in a country where 17% of the population are from this origin.      

You all dont know what is going on down here. We have a huge influx of people crossing our boarder at a record pace and when Hillary does get elected that will increase. The UN was unrestricted immigration. So.. you folks up in Canada. Yours is coming. This problem is almost global.

Now if you are friends with Jeffery Epstein Bill Clinton's pedo best friend...  you can ask if you can hide on his Lolita Island when them. 

After this election when or if Hillary wins.. I will no longer talk politics. I will be too afraid to. I wont post on Facebook (Already stopped) and no more youtube (just about stopped). 

The worlds worst nightmare in my lifetime is coming. George Soros is why millions of German's are or have left Germany. Germany is fucked. Can German's admit that yet? 

It sucks fucking 11 years and this is our make it break it moment. Obama laid the path just like the Bush's and Bill Clinton did. They are all on the exact same team. They play on both sides. 

George W. Bush's  Grandpa.. what do you know about him? Did you know he was a banker and worked with Rockefeller who created Standard Oil. Them two twats along with others funded Nazi Germany. Our history is quite fucked up if you ask me. I am ashamed of these people running things. 

SOB sent this to me and I agree with him.. this lays it out better than anything. It explains everything pretty much. 

I agree Joe. To make real change you need to be elected. After the last election the RNC had a post mortem report that stated they needed to reach out to more of the electorate. That they needed to reach out to woman and minorities. That there wasn't enough "angry white men" to win a viable election.

I agree with many of the GOP beliefs, small government, fiscal responsibility etc. To bad they didn't have a moderate candidate.

You all dont know what is going on down here. We have a huge influx of people crossing our boarder at a record pace and when Hillary does get elected that will increase. The UN was unrestricted immigration. So.. you folks up in Canada. Yours is coming. This problem is almost global.

Now if you are friends with Jeffery Epstein Bill Clinton's pedo best friend...  you can ask if you can hide on his Lolita Island when them. 

After this election when or if Hillary wins.. I will no longer talk politics. I will be too afraid to. I wont post on Facebook (Already stopped) and no more youtube (just about stopped). 

The worlds worst nightmare in my lifetime is coming. George Soros is why millions of German's are or have left Germany. Germany is fucked. Can German's admit that yet? 

It sucks fucking 11 years and this is our make it break it moment. Obama laid the path just like the Bush's and Bill Clinton did. They are all on the exact same team. They play on both sides. 

George W. Bush's  Grandpa.. what do you know about him? Did you know he was a banker and worked with Rockefeller who created Standard Oil. Them two twats along with others funded Nazi Germany. Our history is quite fucked up if you ask me. I am ashamed of these people running things. 

SOB sent this to me and I agree with him.. this lays it out better than anything. It explains everything pretty much. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Wait, what does George Soros have to do with Germany?

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Funny how Trump has been going after Hillary and saying she trashed Bill's accusers. Well. Now Trump is going to sue all his accusers and have his expensive lawyers rake them over the coals. Two faced asshole.

Wait, what does George Soros have to do with Germany?

Follow the money. He runs America pretty much. If you end up supporting this guy you or @@Sammy.. I will be so disappointed and will probably never want to talk to either of you again. 

Not just you two... sick and tired of people have zero clue to the truth. Time to wake the fuck up this is no joke. Globalist agenda... or the Luciferian agenda is 100% real. Go read the emails.  

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/19/soros-group-sees-migrant-crisis-opportunity/

The site you hate every time I post something..

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/19/soros-group-sees-migrant-crisis-opportunity/

http://new.euro-med.dk/20160107-george-soros-behind-merkels-refugees-chaos-abolition-of-germanys-decency-and-fall-of-schengen-the-germans-need-shock-therapy-for-disobedience-to-its-master.php

He is an evil man. Luciferian type. He has been promised lots of lies for his efforts to destroy humanity.  

Funny how Trump has been going after Hillary and saying she trashed Bill's accusers. Well. Now Trump is going to sue all his accusers and have his expensive lawyers rake them over the coals. Two faced asshole.

Come on Sammy.. just before the election now they all come out? Many debunked already? Compared to Hillary being a criminal? Bill has been accused since we was gov of Arkansas. Trump... a month before the election just before the second debate. Love the timing of the DNC. Predictable. 

Pathetic you by into that shit Sammy. Maybe one day you will think for yourself and not the Globalist Media Agenda you recite like I do the Pledge of Allegiance.

Small minds need to wake up. 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Regardless of timing, its still a shit move on his part. It makes him look like a vindictive sob.

Follow the money. He runs America pretty much. If you end up supporting this guy you or @@Sammy.. I will be so disappointed and will probably never want to talk to either of you again. 

Not just you two... sick and tired of people have zero clue to the truth. Time to wake the fuck up this is no joke. Globalist agenda... or the Luciferian agenda is 100% real. Go read the emails.  

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

The site you hate every time I post something..

http://new.euro-med.dk/20160107-george-soros-behind-merkels-refugees-chaos-abolition-of-germanys-decency-and-fall-of-schengen-the-germans-need-shock-therapy-for-disobedience-to-its-master.php

He is an evil man. Luciferian type. He has been promised lots of lies for his efforts to destroy humanity.

Hx, I have plenty to worry about and it starts with my family. When I have time I help my wife feed the homeless ever third weekend a month at a local homeless society called the Mustard Seed. I literally try my best to help the community in which I live in, though I wish I did more. The reason why is my wife who is the least political person I know once told me. 'Its local politics which effect us the most, then state and then federal". Wise statement from a girl who last votes for Dole Lol..

The world order is the least of my concerns and as Steve (LittleOldMan) mentioned and I agree, I don't base my friendship on politics. If you and Alex Jones want to cry about the new order, I'm ok supplying you a soap box. If you want to end friendships over silliness like this, then that your choice. I will be at the Mustard Seed tomorrow helping make real change for a few.

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41044
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/five-questions-about-the-clintons-and-a-uranium-company

And Canadians don't have money sticking to them? Or engaging in pay-to-play? The rot goes north of the border too. Love folks who cast stones while standing in their own filth. Feel free to donate to Frank Guistra.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/five-questions-about-the-clintons-and-a-uranium-company

And Canadians don't have money sticking to them? Or engaging in pay-to-play? The rot goes north of the border too. Love folks who cast stones while standing in their own filth. Feel free to donate to Frank Guistra.

Did I or anyone say there wasn't corruption up here? JHC, we had 10 fucking years of Stephen Harper, and our new pro-environment Liberal government just approved a LNG pipeline despite much opposition. Anyway, this topic is about herr Trump. If you want to start a thread about Canadian Politics, go for it.

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41044
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963

Simmer down astro, you lead the charge each and every time poking the bear about our system. BTW, why is this crap not in the political forum? Needs to get moved, tired of seeing this b.s. labeled "jokes" or "General discussion".

Well it started as a joke. Went south after that. I guess a wall is required to protect this forum. There you go Beers. It's back to being funny :)

Edited by PimpedOutPete

LOL fuck no, Beer, unless you are a "radiology" supervisor working for the NDP government somewhere in Alberta...these dark bureaucrats do nothing but radiate innocent people and travel 11 months a year. 

Oh, BTW...happy bday @@PimpedOutPete , freaking Albertan bureaucrat/whiner slut

haha

Edited by Joe Canadian

Did I or anyone say there wasn't corruption up here? JHC, we had 10 fucking years of Stephen Harper, and our new pro-environment Liberal government just approved a LNG pipeline despite much opposition. Anyway, this topic is about herr Trump. If you want to start a thread about Canadian Politics, go for it.

Screw Harper, our dumbest and most boring Canadian PM in history. Kinda funny that he lives in the same city as our beloved @@PimpedOutPete : Calgary, aka "extreme boonies",  "fuck my life. nothing to do here", "oh my God, I just lost my virginity" haha