Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Disney World Orlando

Antique

• Member ID:  25053
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  303
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1987

Just got home from a couple days at Walt Disney World with the wife and kid! We had a good time but I am starting this post to see if any of yall have been to disney. If so I am curious how often you go and what is your favorite rides and parks!?

Personally I'm a florida resident passholder so I pay a monthly fee instead of parking fees and tickets, we are considering by-monthly trips to get our money out of it...

My favorite rides.

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain (I hear its to get a star wars overhaul); Thunder Mountain Railroad; Splash Mountain.

Epcot: Test Drive (Sweet ass Chevy TRU Concept car at the entrance!)

Animal Kingdom: (forget the name of the ride but a yeti jumps out at one part of the coaster.. its the biggest coaster at that park).

Hollywood Studios: Rock N Rollercoaster (until people started bitching and got it closed); Tower of Terror (my 4 year old Love/Hates it lol too damn funny); Star Tours (over 50 different outcomes to this ride giving you a chance to experience something different nearly every time!)

Favorite Park.

Hollywood Studios... This park doesn't have many attractions however it is well on its way, The "Star Wars land" they are building will be 14 acres, the largest "land" in any Disney park to date! also they are building "Toy Story Land" a said 11 acres will be quite a sight to see too! I cannot wait to see what that park becomes when they are finished with the construction I am confident it will become almost as popular as the Magic Kingdom especially because Hollywood Studios sells BEER! lol

Tell me what you guys have to say about Disney, Rides and Parks... after walking 12 miles yesterday I will be more than happy to sit on my ass and read anything anyone has to say lol.

• Member ID:  1130
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

I have been to Disney World and Epcot about 30 times but haven't been in about 7 years. I started going back when they had the ticket books for the attractions and the E ticket was for the best rides. The rides you mentioned where good but I also liked The Pirates Of The Caribbean. 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Ah yes I remember the days of the E ticket back when I was a kid.

Went there in 2006 for a few days on a vacation. Each day a different park. Probably the movie studio park was the best. The magic kingdom was just too crowded. But one of the days it rained a bit. Still pretty warm out tho. There was a small tropical storm near I think. Spent another 1/2 day at the magic kingdom and it was great. Most people didnt go. Small lines on all the great rides. Epcot was cool. Much more low key and not so full of kids.

Thought about going for another vacation this year but it just cost too much when you factor in things like air travel and the high price of the tickets especially if you want to park hop. And you are a captive audience when it comes to things as simple as food and water. Totally expensive. For that kind of money I could take a short trip to Japan. Which would be a much more interesting trip. If I got some language skills back so I could at least get around.  :lol:

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41044
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Been six or seven years, loved all of Disney. Took my first roller coaster ride in the Magic Kingdom. First car, in the dark, inverted. My wife was hysterical with laughter. Epcot for the dining, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood, it was all fun.

Leaving for Anna Maria next Saturday, week there, then a week @ Orange Lake. Close to Disney, make me nostalgic.

Ah yes I remember the days of the E ticket back when I was a kid.

Went there in 2006 for a few days on a vacation. Each day a different park. Probably the movie studio park was the best. The magic kingdom was just too crowded. But one of the days it rained a bit. Still pretty warm out tho. There was a small tropical storm near I think. Spent another 1/2 day at the magic kingdom and it was great. Most people didnt go. Small lines on all the great rides. Epcot was cool. Much more low key and not so full of kids.

Thought about going for another vacation this year but it just cost too much when you factor in things like air travel and the high price of the tickets especially if you want to park hop. And you are a captive audience when it comes to things as simple as food and water. Totally expensive. For that kind of money I could take a short trip to Japan. Which would be a much more interesting trip. If I got some language skills back so I could at least get around.  :lol:

I COMPLETELY understand what your saying about the simple things being expensive.. we kept getting screwed over by the $4 waters and $8 hot dogs but this time we filled my backpack with cheap deli treats from the gas station and atleast four $.99 bottles of water, empty the bottle and fill it at a water fountain.. saved a shit ton of money.

I have been to Disney World and Epcot about 30 times but haven't been in about 7 years. I started going back when they had the ticket books for the attractions and the E ticket was for the best rides. The rides you mentioned where good but I also liked The Pirates Of The Caribbean. 

I got sick and tired of the pirates of the Caribbean but this time I went on it and it was a little different, they seem to change these rides up and that makes it worth while.. on that ride the pirate ship was quite closer than before and when you get to the first over head bridge they had animatronics selling "winches" I had a laugh about that one.

• Member ID:  677
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1457
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  9890
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  02/20/1986

Haven't been to Disney in at least 20 years.... but the shirt I make go there all the time.... does that count? I do go to Six Flags quite often but thats because they are only 30 mins away from me.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

I COMPLETELY understand what your saying about the simple things being expensive.. we kept getting screwed over by the $4 waters and $8 hot dogs but this time we filled my backpack with cheap deli treats from the gas station and atleast four $.99 bottles of water, empty the bottle and fill it at a water fountain.. saved a shit ton of money.

I read somewhere that they check for things like that on bag searches and wont let food in for safety reasons. Especially water. They dont want to get hit with a problem because someone brought poisoned water and emptied it somewhere. Unless there is a special dietary requirement that they must know about ahead of time.