Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Well this is interesting...

Blaze

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

whenever there is a crisis nowadays  there are always more questions then answers.some choose to ignore and follow  the mainstream - like they say ignorance is bliss and its easy to live with  and others question things-its just fascinating to me

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14886
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Achievement Points:  91090
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/12/sandy-hook-mass-shooting-hoaxers/

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2013/01/23/this-is-theblazes-point-by-point-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theory-debunk/

Two things that stand out that these conspiracies don't even try to explain, nor do they want to.

"The evidence on which these budding theories are based is, even by the standards of fringe conspiracy theory, remarkably thin, and demand massive collusion between hundreds of private citizens, the federal government, local authorities, and the news media.”

These are lives of real people, they were friends and coworkers, and families. They lived this terrible tragedy... one father said “I was there. I’ve been to the funerals,” “I know the families very closely. I know a lot of those children. It happened. It really happened.”

• Member ID:  2702
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978
  • Device:  Android

The problem with those articles though, is they aim to portray the people who believe it was a hoax as monsters who verbally attack the victims relatives at every opportunity. Deflection 101, discredit your opponent and you don't even need to provide an argument. The other problem is, they offer zero evidence to support their argument and they offer no answers to the key questions being asked. Instead they focus on trying to dissuade people from asking questions in the first place. "What kind of monster would ask questions about a tragedy like this?"... how about the people who want to make sure it never happens again. If we had access to all the information, we could all make informed decisions.

Wonderful quote from the commissioner in the FOIA hearings... "It doesn't matter if it's published in the papers or on the TV station, what is published in the media is not credible information!".

Edited by Blaze

• Member ID:  4147
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  756
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6301
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Still seems highly unlikely such a grand hoax would be committed like this. Where did these children who were killed ( but apparently not really killed) go?? Were they placed in the Federal witness protection program? Really? It would seem that it wouldn't be too difficult to actually track down one of those "dead" kids who were supposedly singing at the Superbowl and get an interview on camera. What would be the motivation of the individual families to participate in such a heinous hoax on society? You can't tell me that every single family that would be approached to participate in such a hoax would also be an anti-gun leftist douchebag. Surely at least one famkly would have been approached to participate and decided to come forward to report such a conspiracy because they disagreed with such a plan? Again, I 100% believe our government has been a perpetrator of evil acts on par with what this would be if it were a hoax. But the question one always must ask is "cui bono?" , or who stands to benefit? There simply is not enough "benefit" to go around to explain why so many families would go along with it.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14886
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Achievement Points:  91090
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

What is the benefit to a hoax at this level? Why.

Perpetual fear. Much of the reasoning can be gleaned from a Soviet document on controlling the masses.

Removal of citizens firearms. Disarm the populous to prevent uprising and resistance.

The big one... you WOULD think it would be easy to find out who the Sandy Hook Elementary School Choir children are who sang at the Superb owl are... but you can't. FOIA requests to the school board can provide no documentation regarding such a trip. No permission slips, no list of names, no school board approval and indeed no school board discussion regarding such a trip.

I suggest you submit you own FOIA requests yourselves as US citizens and see how far you get. It would certainly help put it to rest.

FOIA requests:

Death certificates of victims

State Trooper 1 helicopter communication transcripts

First responders (Newtown police) statements.

Dash cam footage (Sinko) with time stamp info.

School board approval of superbowl trip and name list of participants.

This should do for a start. Get these documents and I will happily take off my tin hat and swap it for a straight jacket. :)

• Member ID:  4147
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  756
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6301
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Perhaps the rejection of FOIA requests are related to the fact that minors are involved? Wouldn't surprise me at all that there are built in protections related to minors. This is also the case whenever minors are involved in criminal prosecution...they never release the names involved. Perhaps you should send an email to Judicial Watch...they are usually good at using litigation to force compliance with FOIA requests....just ask Hillary Clinton.

As far as using this to confiscate firearms...The fact is that it just is not going to happen. There are hundreds of millions of firearms in the hands of private citizens. Physical confiscation would literally require doing a forced entry house to house search, and I can guarantee you that the day that starts to happen is the day that American Civil War 2.0 kicks off. I for one will NEVER voluntarily surrender my firearms regardless of what draconian laws are passed. As Leonidis once said...they can "come and take them" if they would like to try.

Wouldn't account for the 6 adults who also died.

As far as I know, the FOIA only applies to Citizens, I doubt they would comply with an international request.