Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Twilight of the Rock Gods

JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  47

Just trying this video out on website:

Older Rockers Have Outsize Influence on the Music Industry

As rock's founding fathers and mothers get older, the music industry faces a problem: can younger artists replace their sales?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/twilight-of-the-rock-gods-1490439609

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

About time, usually an imbecile making a fortune from nothing, then because they're rich thinking they are experts on world affairs and giving us advice, don't have time for many of them, few of them are really talented and the fortunes and laudits are way beyond what they are worth to society. We should be rewarding people like servicemen, policemen, medical staff and scientists etc. not these arseholes, people who do care and devote time, energy and sometimes their lives defending our freedoms and improving our lives. Instead so called celebrities are the kind of person you wouldn't piss on normally, they preach revolution but would shit themselves if it happened, bailing out to somewhere safe. We bought records because tv was in it's infancy and computers didn't exist, entertainment has progressed, music will remain but doesn't have the clout it once had. My kids don't buy music like I did, there are too many other things to do, I predict that new celebrities will emerge from Call of Duty, heroes to us all, I'm getting ready now! It is staggering to see how much money some one hit wonders made and certain groups earn more than most countries, sorry my sympathy is zero.