cloud364

COD4 Ban Appeal

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: One of the CoD 4 servers
When did you get banned?: Unsure
What was your in-game name?: polarbear
What is your game GUID (if known): 35be50dfda150194ee8be87a9b568cd7
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was likely banned for language, or being disrespectful. It has been over a year I feel since the ban occurred. Im not 100% sure that is the name used, it is just the one I remember playing as.

You were banned for glitching in 2013.  The ban predates our current system so we don't have a log of which admin enacted the ban.  As such, this we will have to discuss it and get back to you.  Hang tight and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

The banned GUID I found for Gengar is in Houston TX, however it is not the same GUID that you listed.

I will agree to unban this GUID as long as you agree that any further instances of glitching on our servers will result in a permanent ban that will not be overturned.

I also can not guarantee that my unbanning this GUID will allow you to play since the GUIDs do not match.

Please respond that you understand and I will remove the ban.

So the person unbanned would be the guid that matches Gengar, not my guid since mine is not located? 
Well we might as well give that a try. If mine isnt listed, how could it be banned?